End of 12 Grade !!

Troy POV

I took Niya and I to the beach in Jacksonville. I just wanted to show her that I really do love her and that she is my one and only. So we had fun the whole time while we were there. Niya stared into my eyes and then she started hugging me and crying because her other boyfriends never really cared for her like that. I had picked Niya up and told her that I will always be there for her no matter what. I'll support her in anything she will do. I put her down and look her up and down. I was thinking "Damn" I'm glad to be her boyfriend. I'll never ever take her for granted anymore. I'm always going to have her back no matter what.

I wanna make sure Niya is always happy. I'm going to do everything to make her the happiest girl on planet earth. She deserve everything I'm going to give her. Niya is special in so many ways. She is the best girlfriend ever. I'm very glad that Niya is my one and only. A nigga better not try to take Niya from because she anit leaving me. I want Niya to be my future wife but I don't think she would marry me after I cheated on her. I got to text Kera or Kimberly so they can help me out with proposing to Niya. So I put Kera and Kimberly and I in a group chat.

Me: wassup y'all I need help with something !!
Kera: What is it ??
Kimberly : What is it ??
Me: I wanna propose to Niya but I don't know how to or when to do it .
Kera : Aww. I'll help you out .
Kimberly : I'll help you out too .
Me : Thanks y'all . So when should I propose to her ?
Kera : I think you should propose to Niya on June 6, 2015.
Kimberly : Yeah. At a romantic place or the beach.
Me: Okay.
Kera : First you should apologize for how things went in all first relationship. And then you should say that it anit going to happen no more.
Kimberly : Yeah. Then propose to her.
Kera : We should be there to watch it all go down!!
Kimberly : Fr doee @Kera.
Me : Okay . Thanks y'all . Don't tell her y'all !!
Kimberly : okay
Kera : okay
Me : Bye yall

This is going to be the best time we will ever have. I just want her to be happy. I want this to be greatest time she will ever have with me. I want her to be very happy with everything that I have plan for us. She deserve it all no matter what she say. I'm having a great time at the beach with her.

Niya POV

Troy had took him and I to the beach in Jacksonville. Where I had the greatest time ever. I'm glad to have Troy as a boyfriend. I really do love Troy deeply and truly. He dont care that he messed up in the past. The only thing that matter is our present relationship that we are in now. To be honest this is the best time I have ever had in long time. I'm glad he took the time out to make these plans for us. I had stared into his eye and hugged him. I began to cry because my other boyfriends could care less about me. He had pick me up and told me that he will be there no matter what. I wanna be with Troy for the rest on my life. I wanna make sure he is always happy. And this trip to the beach really showed me that he do love me a lot. He make me so happy. Taking this trip mean the most to me. Especially taking it with him. I'm having a great time at the beach with him.