1. "Car Crash?!"

TW: mentions of d3ath, cussing, mentions of vi0lenc3, d3ath,Su1c1d3,s3lf h<rm, and ...?????

Wednesday 14th of September 2319
5:58 am

*3rd person*

"COME BACK HERE SHITHEAD!"

"NO WAY!"

Children running, clothes all over the floor, and the bathroom stanks like sh•t. Who's house is that?!

You guessed it, It's the Kaminari household!

"GIVE.THEM.BACKKKKKKKK!!!¡!¡!."

....

"Oh my goD."

"PFFT- BAHAHAHHAH"

~Denki's POV~

I'm running from my younger brother.. Half naked. In my boxers and a 'My Little Pony' T-shirt, with a face mask on, and a Cat ears headband holding my wet hair that was In a fu•king plastic grocery bag, drifting with my paw patrol slippers, and holding my brother's phone in my hand. That was bad... But hey! I have his phone and some tea to spill... What could go wrong?

"GIVE.IT.BACKKKKKKKK!!!¡!¡!." Kei screamed running after me, covering his chest and downer area with a towel, his ass shining all around the house fresh wet. Wait... that sounds wrong...

'ANYWAYYYYY... WE GOTTA RUN HAHAHAHSHSH' I was obviously holding back my laughter.. The things I found in his phone were ☆u n f o r g e t t a b l e☆

I jumped on the stair's railing sliding Down, Kei was throwing his bombs at me that didn't even want to set off, which was funny to see him so upset.

"Oh my goD." I slipped.' I.. I guess it's my time to go now... hah..'

"PFFT- BAHAHAHHAH" Kei bursts out laughing. That kid acts like a sociopath sometimes.

I fell Down the f•cking stairs and all he can do is go bahahahah like a hyena, not gonna lie I would do the same. Life is so hard... My fans should make a fic about how hArD and aNgsTy my lifE iS.

My Little siblings made their way to the stairs in their cute pjs sliding down on their pillows.

"AuGh-- abfs-:OnGgG!- Oww!!!" I yelled out of pain, apparently, I got crushed by 3 kids and huge sofa pillows while still sore from falling off the flippin' stairs. Ouch..

My father ran up to the mess and grabbed the youngest- Nejire, the 3-year-old Little gremlin that I love with all my heart.

" Dejire! What are you doing?! Pick up those pillows, It's hard to wash those! And you three are going to help your sister. You guys don't wanna be dieting again do you?" Dad shined his brightest smile all across the room filling it with an overwhelmingly friendly atmosphere. I stood up and started picking up ridiculously large pillows following pa's order.

"Kay' daddy!" Dejire squeaked cheerfully helping Amaiji up.

"DENKI!!!!" Someone shouted, and before I knew it I was on the ground again, my hands behind my back being twisted like a puppets.

"AAaGhT-! What?!" I yelped out feeling my fingers snap.

"Wheres my phone?!" Kei a.k.a. Bakubro no.2 tackled me to the ground and asked.

"It's!- It-... Uh oh." I looked over to Nejire chewing a brand new phone that wasn't even in a phone case yet..

"Sh•t.." I cursed under my breath as I could hear Kei's breath speeding up.