Dis 4 Rock

Ace Pov

I woke up to Zo knocking at the room door. "What man? " I groaned half-sleep. "Aaliyah downstairs talking bout you got a jit by her or something ." He shrugged his shoulders. "Ight I'm coming " I got up going to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

How the hell she could think she has my baby if I had been locked up for 3 years? All she does is lie so I wouldn't be surprised if this is her way of trynna pull something on me.

I finished washing my face and shit and walked downstairs. I could already hear her loud ass starting early at 9 am in the damn morning.

"What Aaliyah? " I walked to the kitchen looking in the fridge.

"So you weren't gonna tell me you were out of jail so u could come to see your son? " I looked down at the Lil boy standing next to her. 

"Aaliyah, what you don't understand jit? I told you I don't wanna see you ever again after what u did. You trynna blame another nigga jit on me isn't gone make me forgive u " I grabbed a blue Gatorade out the fridge opening it and sipping some.

"Ace I told you I didn't fuck no southside niggas while you were in there I stayed loyal the whole time " she put her hand on my chest backing up some as I pushed her off me.

"Aaliyah why you fuckin lying everyone
Knows you fucked almost every south side nigga while my nigga was in the pen " Nico hollered out from the couch playing GTA.

"See that proves my point " I moved past her and her son.

"So you just gone believe Nicos ass ? " she picked her son up putting him on her hip.

"My name ain Nicos it's Nico hoe " he yelled again making Zo laugh.

"Nah he ain the only one I heard that from. So get yo son and get out "

"Can you at least get a DNA test? You're the last nigga I didn't test " she walked outside.

"Oh so u did fuck other niggas " I laughed. 

"Please Ace " she pleaded.

I mean if jit is mines then yea ima take care of him. I guess it could be a possibility.

"Ight when you wanna do it? " I gave in.

"I'll just text you the info. " she really thinks ima give her my number after all this shit that happened.

"Just Dm it to me on IG " with that I closed the door.

"Damn bout time she left " Nico cut the game off and lit a blunt.

"Nigga what you doing I already lit a blunt " Zo passed me the blunt he was smoking.

"So we'll just smoke 2 blunts it's not that big of a deal pussy " he passed Zo his blunt after pulling from it.

"Yo, so you think jit yo son? " Zo asked as my phone dinged from an Instagram notification.

"I mean we did fuck a couple of times before I got locked up but that shit was in 9th grade. Ion even know how old Lil man is. " I opened the notification as passed the blunt to Nico seeing it was a text from Aaliyah and locking my phone back.

"But aye we gotta count this money " I changed the subject.

-
-

"4,000" Nico counted the last stack of money. "We sold the whole brick, " Zo said as we all looked at the money on the table. We didn't have to bring Ishmael the money til 8 so we put rubber bands on the money the put it in a duffle bag.