idk man i ran out of chapter titles

Lex POV
Kay and I were sitting in her room high as fuck listening to summer walker.

"so I got a question " she turned down the music and faced me. " wassup with you and Ace? "

"I like Ace but I don't want to be a part of that life ..... like we all know who shot up dee and his niggas last night "

"yea but I'm pretty sure he would get out the life if you asked and you already know that nigga crazy over u. been like that since we started being friends"

"I mean duh I know that but what if he gets shot now ima be heartbroken forever and besides me and Treshawn started back talking "

Kay mouth dropped. Treshawn and I broke up not too long before Ace got out.

"I planned on telling Ace the other day but he looked happy with his son and you know Ace is rarely happy "

"you right that boy got issues and I tried to tell y'all in middle school "

"omg Kay get over it! "

"no, he killed my hamster playing too much I still owe him an ass beating"

" but Tre is coming to pick me up and take me somewhere later so ima tell him about me and Ace fucked hopefully he doesn't get mad fr cause he was fuckin bitches too I heard ."

" you better hope Ace isn't in one of his moods "

someone started banging on the door causing us to get up and go see who it was. I sat on the couch and Kay opened the door.

"nigga don't be banging on my damn door like that " Kay fussed at whoever it was probably was Zo.

"Lex, Tre is here for you "

"what you doing here already? "I smiled as we hugged each other sitting back down on the couch. "I just came to chill with you before we step out later " he wrapped his arms around me scooting closer to me on the couch.

Tre didn't bang but he knew how to stand his ground. Though being with Ace isn't a bad idea I was safer with Tre.

After a while, we were all high off the gas Tre brung over. the craziest part is Tre buys from Ace homeboys.

we were all chilling watching the fresh prince of bel air when a few knocks were at the door.

"oh shit that might be our pizza "

"yo fat ass ordered a pizza and didn't say shit "

"I mean I did say "our "  " she ran to the door.

"I'll be back "I got up off tre and handed him the remote.

I got up following kay to the door and swung zo and ace walking up.

"wassup Lil uglies "  Ace damn near shouted. it was clear he was a drunk off his ass cause that's the only time he would wear shades.

"ace why are u drunk at noon?"

"he ain drunk nigga off them pills, I told his goofy ass to stop " zo pushed him in the house.

"aye son watch out I came to see my girl-"I put my hand over his mouth and took him upstairs.

"damn you bout suffocated a nigga" I rolled my eyes laughing. " why are u like this and it's early in the day"

"I killed dee last night " he laughed. I couldn't be shocked by it cause I already knew. "why tho? "I sat next to him on the bed.

"he fucked lil Janet while I was locked up. dude supposed to be my big brudda and shit but out here fucking my sister ..... jit had to go "

"mhm," I just shook my head cause any wrong answer he would blow up.