Just ride

MICHAEL

"Nah, I'm not hating on Lil cuh. I'm just saying when he rapping, the nigga sounds mentally challenged."

" Blue, that sounds like hating, " Charlemagne said, making everybody laugh.

"you're right. I just don't think the dude living what he says in his music. I know he listening to this right now, so Ace, you feel like it's pressure, then tapn we gone handle it like men, but I don't see a reason for him to get mad if a nigga just speaking facts cuz. "

"Alright then, well, this is Blueface's new song, Blueface bleedem on the breakfast club. "

"Yooo, "Nico knocked on the door, opening it and coming in. "wassup jit how you living " we dapped each other up.

"where Zo ass at. "

"you know he was gone to lex baby shower. "

"yooo, say on god. "I covered my mouth in shock. "lex is pregnant? damn, " he nodded.

"bruh, how you ain know. "

I haven't spoken to lex since all that shit happened like two years ago. "

"oh well, she pregnant by some goofy ass nigga Tre. I think that's his name. "

"bruh, he got her pregnant to make me mad jit lame as fuck remember that day he came to the house and stole off on me talk bout, "say away from lex" type shit. "

"Nah, when was this "

"Before I got signed. "

"OHHHH SHIT YEAH"

"that shit crazy mane"

My phone started ringing in my pocket." Tarzan, come the fuck on, man. "

"yo, Jason wassup man. "

"Uh, I just spoke to the label, and they said you need a different sound from all the killing and shit, like a more calming beat."

"man, they steady tryna change a nigga I'm me they knew the shit I rapped about when they signed me. "

"I told them you weren't gone like it, but hey. "

I relit my blunt taking a hard pull from it "aye, Zo, go check on that nigga he upstairs. "

"when they want the song by? "

"Tomorrow, if you can't ride that beat, let me know, and we can get you a writer that can match you and your style. "

"jason, man, you know who I am? As a matter of fact, meet me at the stu. "

-

"Ight so what we got " Jason walked into the studio, dapping Nico and me up. Nico is my engineer now cause I can't trust these niggas out here.

"Jay man, you gone like this one " Nico turned in the chair.

"ight let me hear it. "

"play it "

The beat started, and Jason started nodding his head so I already know he fw the song

"Look, even though we had our moments

Why the fuck you still gon' leave me 'lone?

When you know these people around me ain't right When you know that they only round for my money I remember callin yo phone at night soon as I had caught my first homi Never gave a thing to me in yo life For the make it right, you accept the money