17

" I see Lyla managed to get you to take a break for a while as she took Myla so you could relax without having to stress about anything."

I opened my eyes and smiled when I saw Happy make his way into the pool and over to me.

"Yea she did and she's right it's much needed," I replied

He leaned over and gave me a kiss once he reached me.

"It may help increase chances of another baby."

"Yea it could."

After we spend some time together in the pool we head upstairs and take a shower before he has me get in the bed bare ass where he proceeds to give me a message. which my gosh it felt so damn good and helped the tension in my shoulders, back, and other body parts that were affected with all the none stop working.

After he'd given me a message we had sex and just something felt more pleasurable as though the whole message and helping me relax made things more enlightened and enjoyable.

Not that making love or having sex with Happy wasn't. just where I've been so busy with work and everything it affected my body.

And now that I'm relaxed and at ease things just went back to how they were with the intense orgasmic pleasure that I have gotten so used to when I first started being intimate with Happy.

"Dont weather that its a good thing I'm relaxed after that session or what. But I'm not complaining. that was to damn pleasurable to ever whine or complain about" I as as we laid there entangled together.

He just trailed his fingers up and down my back as he held me in his arms.

Nothing else needing to be said as we just enjoyed being in each others presents and curled up together.