29. chaos

BTS's POV

We opened doors and doors and doors. It's getting dizzy and irritating. "Hyung, we can't find her!" Jungkook shouted.

"Stand back Kook, I'm gonna blow this whole shit off." Said J-Hope, holding a bunch of grenades. "W-w-wait. Hold your anger Hobi. What'll happened if it hits Y/N?" Jin said through the earpiece.

"I need to find her! I need to find her before they find us. Please hyung." Jungkook cried, continues running and opening doors. "Y/N! Y/N!"

"That's it! I can't stand looking Jungkook like this. Hyung, if you're not going to do it then give me the grenades." Said Jimin holding one hand to J-Hope. He smirked and gave Jimin all of his.

"H-h-hey! Listen to me you damn kids!" Jin shouted, making everyone hissed.

"Sorry eomma. But we promised to keep her safe." Said Jimin and turned off his earpiece. "Wait you-"

The trios looked at each other and nodded to one another. "Let's do this."

---

Yeonjun's POV

"Dashi run, run, run...." (hahahahaha sorry)

"What the ffuhh.......Is't me or the ground is moving? Wait, is't both?" I stopped and looked around. Not just the ground but the narrow passageway too. It's corrupting.

"No, I gotta run faster." I continued running. "This feeling...it feels familiar."

I stoped just to see a dead end. This is bad. I'm trapped.

---

BTS's POV

The trios were having fun throwing the grenades they had with them. "Yah! Be careful you two. Remember it's our sister!" Said Jungkook. They both laugh as they enjoyed it. "STOP!"

"Guys, enough! I'm going to find her now it's seems easier to find her thanks to you guys." He said and run towards the corrupted side of the building. "Wait, Kook! Wait."

---

Jin's POV

"Aishh.. those kids. Guess I need to go there to teach'em a lesson." I said while loading my guns. "You two, clean this mess." I said pointing to my two guards.

"Yes sir. What about your injury?" One of them asked, constantly looking at my bandaged neck and my hand. I can feel his worrying, he knew about the bomb since he's witnessing the whole bloody scene.

"I'm fine. Just do as you're told and- stay out of the building okay?" The man's eyes widen and he nodded.

"Yes sir. Please be safe." He bowed as I walked pass him

"Who do you think I am?"

---

Taehyun's POV

"Who is that guy?" I asked V. 

"That's Suho, EXO's leader." He answered. We were targeting him from my helicopter but it's not easy. He's fighting with V's two older brothers while avoiding from our shots. Some of his men became his shield and took the shot instead.

"I mean, this guy is strong. Should I throw my grenade?" I asked, pulling my favourite weapon.

He immediately took it away and put it in his pocket. "You crazy? My brothers are there."

"Oh right. Sorry." I pouted. "So what do we do now?" I asked.

"Just wait, I know my brothers can handle him." He said with a worry face. I know how he feels. I mean Yeonjun's in there too and I don't know what had happened to him for the pass 5 years. I really miss him and the others. We were like brothers.

"I hope they're all okay."