(1)

LA VIBES

🔘 ⚪️

⚪️ 🔘

⚪️ 🔘

claudsmalcom | Officially moved in! Hello LA🤍
liked by kensieoakwood and 113,526K others

Load comments:

kensieoakwood cant believe you actually moved. you're literally living down the road from me now.
claudsmalcom kens you literally knew i was moving since 2 months ago????
kensieoakwood -claudsmalcom i thought you were lying leave me alone u donkey😔
User391 -kensieoakwood REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD
User2276 -User391 literally the duo we have needed content from!!!

User551 the way i just left LA to go back home😧
User781 BAHAHAGGA THATS SO SAD

Fan478 When are you gonna releasing a new song
claudsmalcom stay tuned...
Fan478 -claudsmalcom OMG WHAT

Real Life
CLAUDIAS POV

I finally finished making my stupid bed. Why do they have to make fitted sheets so uncontrollably hard to put on? That shits a pain in the ass.
Though looking at my room i'm pretty proud of how it turned out too look, the apartment is nice and i'm happy I moved here.

I haven't eaten at all since I got to my apartment and of course since I just moved in, I have to go shopping. I despise shopping because it makes me feel responsible and old, it's just so boring, but of course I have to do it so I don't starve. I couldn't survive without my daily packet of oreos or biscuits.

So I proceed to pick up my apartment and car keys, making my way over to my door. Though before I open it I hear two heavy footsteps running past my door in the hallway of the complex.
Cracking my door open slightly, I peek out scared that it could possibly be someone trying to rob me.
I catch a glimpse of two tall boys, a blond and a brunet.
The two boys are stood in front of the lift bickering at each other. I open my door further stepping outside into the hall and using my key to lock it behind me. As I put my keys into my purse I overhear the boys whispering,

"Look look look, that's our apartment neighbour. Should we say hi?"

"No no no let her say hey to us, just so we don't come off seeming desperate."

I turn to face the two, making eye connect with them. As soon as they meet my eyes they both turn their heads quickly away.
I walk over to the lift as the two are continuing to whisper,

"dude, dude, dude, she's coming over here act normal act normal." The blond boy said
, fixing his hair.

I try to stifle my laugh, not making it obvious i'm listening and proceed in their direction, waiting for the lift.
As I have made my way over and are now standing literally directly next to the two I hear the brunet question,

"Why the hell is it taking so long to get to our level, it's literally passed us twice?"

I look towards the lift and I see that the two dumbasses never even pressed the elevator button. I push it down and the button lights up.

"You didn't press the button, geniouses."

The blond boy turns to face the brunet,
"Chase you're literally the stupidest person i've ever met, i'm not joking on that one."

I laugh at the two, "I'd have to say, after this little interaction I might have to agree." I pause before continuing.
"I'm Claudia, what's your names?"

The blond boy was first to answer, "My names Rudy. This is obviously Chase." Pointing to the brunet next to him.
The lift doors finally opens and the 3 of us all step in. I press the ground floor level and the boys don't press any so I assume they're going to the main entrance as well.

"It's nice too meet you. So i'm guessing we're neighbours then?"

"Yeah, we live in the apartment next to yours. We just moved in together after filming a new series."

When I say i was shocked, i was shocked. my eyes were fully wide. They're actors?!

"Oh that's so cool! I just moved from Australia, i decided I wanted to peruse my career over here. I write songs."

"That's sick, just try not to be too loud when you sing in your apartment, I won't hesitate to start a singing competition with you. The walls are thick, but not thick enough to drown out my amazing voice." Says Chase.

Both me and Rudy erupt into laughter at the boys comment. I definitely will be having some problems with these loud boys living next to me. Let's hope they'll actually let me sleep.
As I hear the ding to the elevator and the doors open we all proceed to step out one after another. Before I walk off I turn back to face them.

"Well it was really nice to meet you! I hope i'll see you again sometime soon. Maybe I could get your numbers and we could talk?" I stick my arm out that is holding my phone in their direction

Rudy's lips turn up in a smile as he looks at chase who nods in approval, "Sure, here let be put my number in." He grabs my phone typing in his number and hands it back.

I shoot a toothy smile at them both, turning off my phone and placing it back into my bag.
"Well. I'll definitely be seeing you two around seeing as you live next to me."

"Yes indeed, you won't be able to escape us. See you soon." Says Chase.
Rudy waves a goodbye as I walk away and I give a wave back, turning around and exciting through the main doors.