(5)

#Rudia?

Real life
Claudias Pov

I slipped into a grey slightly oversized tee and a nice pair of shorts after having a cooling shower, spritzing my rose scented perfume multiple times to my body.
I apply a light cover of mascara onto my thick lashes and line my rosy lips then applying lipgloss.

Making my way out of my bedroom into the main area of my apartment I say a goodbye to Cyprus and walk out my door turning to the left to walk to the neighbouring door. It is quite funny that I literally live next to them and i'm the latest.
I knocked on the door three times, waiting for a response. Finally the door creeks open revealing the familiar blond headed boy, I take in his appearance, he's wearing a black jumper and a pair of sweatpants and his untidy blond hair falls in front of his face.

"Hey Clauds, took you long enough." He smiles, opening the door wider for the me.

I step inside taking in their apartment, it has an almost identical layout as mine though theirs is decorated differently and much messier.
Sat on the living room sofa was Chase, a blonde headed girl, a girl with curly brunette hair and a tall boy with brunet hair.

Rudy begins to introduce everyone. The blonde haired girl was Madelyn, the brunette girl was Madison and the tall brunet boy was Drew.

Madelyn stands up walking over to me and bringing me into a tight hug, "It's so nice to finally meet you! You're so pretty omg i'm going to die, Rudy mentioned that you were but you're just out of this world!"

The blond boy situated next to me stared down at the floor, cheeks heating up.
I let out a little giggle before wrapping my own arms around the girl, hugging her back, "It's nice to meet you too!"

As the others behind her introduce themselves to me and begin creating small conversations I go ahead and situate myself on the sofa, Rudy following close behind and taking a seat by my side.
Chase grabs the remote to the TV and we all decide on a movie.

Both me and Madelyn were begging for a disney movie, one that we could burst out singing too.
But Chase and his loud mouth would not stop yelling over the top of people, wanting to watch a marvel movie.

I let out a laugh pointing my finger up in Chases direction, "Chase if you don't shut the hell up I won't hesitate to smash your tv."

Rudy grabs my hand and lowering it back onto my lap, though his hand doesn't move from mine after my arm is lowered, though I don't mind. "Woah there pretty girl, i'm pretty sure that TV is mine as well so you will not be smashing it."

The others begin laughing but I turn to face the hands in my lap, my rosy cheeks reddening more.
The whole group finally decides on a movie, lying back further into the leather sofa, I decide to lean to the side resting my head onto Rudy's shoulder.

~~~