Chapter 6

Weeks passed peacefully until I got a call from Freya saying that Ted guy bullied her again. I didn't waste time and ran for where she is. I can't stand it when someone hurt or bully her. She spoke with a shaking and a crying voice, I felt my heart cracking at each word she said.

I know I love Freya to the point where I can even risk my life. You might wonder why I still haven't confess to her, that's because I don't know if she feels the same about me. And to make it a good one I thought I should confess to her after the upcoming match. I'm sure we gonna win it. And if she accept my love for her it'd be a win-win chance for me.
But right now all I have to do is get to her as fast as I could because I don't even wanna let Ted's breath bother my Freya.

When I reach closer to the place my eyes caught them, Ted is trying to get closer to her. I run with my fullest speed and "Kaaiiiii" Freya scream my name with that I showed in front of them.

I punched Ted as hard as I could pulling him away from Freya. Then he punched me, "Please don't fight" Freya said in a crying voice. I'm not gonna lie I don't take anything serious but I felt sad hearing her voice. At the same time Ted's friends hold me and Ted tried to punch me but it's stopped by Freya's voice, "Stop it! Please!" with that she break into tears.

Ted froze on his spot, hand in a fist and an inch away from my face, his gaze turn to Freya..

"What?..oh my baby why are you crying? You didn't want him to stop when he punch me but when I punch him you want me to stop? HUH? IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND? NO RIGHT... then why the heck you care?" Ted yell at Freya making her shake in fear.

"H-he he i-is" she stutter in fear which made Ted laugh like crazy.

"Lemme guess just a friend? Then there's no doubts. She's all mine. You just stay away from her. Freya's friend" Ted cut her off and said in the most arrogant way pointing at me. I swear I'm gonna rip his finger off and feed it to my dog!

I was already mad when I heard Freya is bullied by Ted, and Freya saying I'm just a friend wasn't something that made me cool but more angry and this guy made it even  worse. I greeted my teeth in anger and push those useless guys away who was holding me and punch them. Then finally turned to Ted and Freya, I pulled from Freya's hand, "I didn't breakup with you yet, and not even after I win the tournament, keep it in mind" I swear I wanted to confess to her after the tournament but things turned out this way and I had no choice. "Okay" she said still sobbing.

"What the heck is going on with you? When I ask you to be my girlfriend you said 'no' and when this brat does you said 'yes' how dare you do that to me? IF I WON YOU'LL BE MY GIRLFRIEND!." Ted shouted at Freya, and it made things worst for him and good for me. *inner smiles*

Well Freya hold my arm with both of her hands. Is this a dream? She's holding my arm...(Author: Kai is having some imaginations going on his head right now. Let the guy live in the moment )

Ouch! suddenly I felt a squeeze in my arm which brought me to reality. Freya you shouldn't have squeezed my arm even though you're afraid, because it really hurts.
Umm.. where did I stop, oh right!

"Let's see who's the real brat *I smirked* see you at the tournament Ted".

~~~~~~~