Her Last Fight

○♡♤●♤•♤□♤■•♤□♤○■□♡♤▪︎■□♡○

Princess's Chambers

○♡♤●♤○■□♡■♤●♤•♤●♡•♤•♤●♡○

Ananya returned to reality as Namjoon kept jingling the Empathy Bells.

As the bond broke, Ananya knew she hurt herself pretty bad. She felt blood in her mouth and spat it out immediately.

She looked at Namjoon, hoping he already kept the Healing Syrup outside.
Sure enough, Prince Namjoon handed her a cup of freshly strewn
Healing Syrup.

"Thank You."
Ananya bowed to Namjoon.

Namjoon bowed back in return and said, "We don't have much time. We need you, Now!"

It took Ananya more than a second to realise that the other Princes were nowhere to be seen. Acharya sat in front of her in lotus meditation.
Ananya immediately got into a Lotus Position and started recuperating.

Namjoon knew she could hear him out while recuperating and decided to catch her up.

He started explaining what had been happening these three days of strict Empathy.  Ananya was surprised to hear about how long she was in Empathy. She keenly waited
for him to continue.

Prince Namjoon went to lengths about how the Kingdom was in danger.
According to him, while the Royals were still planning the attack,
  the Dark Forces attacked Maya in full power. They attacked this morning, taking everyone by a surprise.

The local citizens of Maya served a great deal protecting the Kingdom before the Royal Troops arrived.
As Acharya was in Empathy with Ananya, Namjoon had no choice but to foresee the future himself. It took him more than five hours to realise what would happen. He had seen all possibilities and now was opting for the best one.

He explained to Ananya that the Core Gem of Maya was in their hands.
No one knows how they got it.

According to Namjoon, the Dark Forces planned to attack Ananya with full force. As they were surprised with her survival after the last attack, they didn't want to miss their chances now.

Afraid if his words were true, Ananya cast the Third Eye Tailsman
to see what was going on outside.
Sure enough,
the Leader had arrived himself.
Ash Izal,
a former Knight of Izotza, stood amidst his Forces, grinning from ear to ear.

On his hand was the Purple Core Gem of Maya, given graciously to him by Maya herself.

Ananya knew that only Acharya was capable of giving up the Core Gem as she was completely under Ash's control. What shocked Ananya was the fact that Ash didn't let Maya die.

It's already been over a thousand years.
The Thousand Slash Curse is too powerful to be withheld for such a long time. On top of that, Acharya had more than half of her cultivation when she tutored Ananya through all these years.
Not just Ananya,  but all the Princes of the land! It was impossible unless Acharya would kill the assigned person and return to Ash for the revival of her energy. But that doesn't seem to be possible at all! Ananya had seen the fear and hatred in her teacher's eyes whenever a word was uttered about the Night Wolves Pack.