Chapter 2

The commander is now building an airfield for protection and firepower as he doesn't like that he's in the middle of the sea.

"Crocodile standing by."

The last Hind had finished building while the others were waiting for the last helicopter.

"Ok, you guys guard over there." Pointed at the north of the island.

"Understood." Said Hinds as they went to the north of the island.

"Ok, air defence is done. Need an attack force." Said the commander as he looks at the sun and sees it's almost down.

The defence system on the island is pretty expensive for any normal military but this command & conquer as he has the Arm Supplier and the 30 Telecom Tower so he at least has no problem if the supplies run out. 

The defence systems are AA’s battery as he saw no reason as to ground units coming for him… but he still has the feeling that there will be warships. And judging the map isn’t the invisible walls or seeing the abyss make him think this is no game.

And the fact that no enemy is arriving is raising suspicion as to why he has two factions in his hands. When his satellite uplink is done it's scanning. It just shows the whole world… that is destroyed. No humans, no machines...no living beings. Until he spotted what seemed to be a base full of… girls?

And are those WW2 warships? He can't just show up at their front door and say 'hello', they 100% will capture him or kill him. because they will expect the building that he commands to build and his looks different to a WW2 commander's clothing.

And why is the building different from the one he used to play in. The Russian airfield has two versions. One is the normal one and it is a lot larger than the previous one. Same with the ECA they have the normal and an airbase. 

The airfield and the airbase can create bombers. Not normal bombers, more like special bombers such as Vulcan, Vulcan-2A and B72-T(Sky Death). The Vulcan is just the normal Vulcan. The Vulcan-2A is the upgraded version of the Vulcan that is larger than it, faster, and much more protective from anti-air missiles. The B72-T is one of the biggest bombers in history that is 50 meters long, with the wing reaching 45 meters long. It can carry 20, 30-50 000 kilotons of bombs.

But the cost of one of those is 50 000…” yeah I'm gonna buy two Vulcan-2A.” Thought the commander as he looked at the profile of each bomber. “But yet again if there’s an emergency (talking about the warships) then yeah I have to buy it…” Said the commander.

As he was done with the ECA now with Russia. Same with the airbase, the airfield has a large number of planes that are the Tu-160 (Blackjack), MIG-31 (Foxhound) and TU-22M (Backfire).

“Welp the airbase (Russia) will have Berkus (12).” Said the commander as he tapped three times on the Berkut picture for four airbases. “[sigh] this is tiring.” Said the commander as he looked at the horizon of the endless sea where the sun almost set. But just in case he checked the Russians and ECA defence system and built them before night.

====================================================================

[knock] [knock]

“Come in!” Said commander Lana as she was almost done on the final paperwork. The door opens to show Bismarck holding what seems to be photos.

“Good evening, Kommandant. Sorry for appearing at such a late time but this is important.” Said Bismarck in a serious tone. This caught the attention of Commander Lana who thought about the unknown signal.

“Did your u-boats capture any intel on the signal?” Ask Commander Lana.

Bismarck nodded and showed the 5 pictures of the unknown signal. The picture showed Solar Reactor, Region Command, Tremor AGAS and Missile Silo. Commander Lana was shocked by the buildings such as the Solar Reactor and the Tremor AGAS (countdown is 0).