Chapter 7

Johnny was a businessman,

Johnny wasn't very happy with his life,

Johnny was having a bad day,

Johnny suddenly get called by unknown people,

Johnny has been called to come to an unknown facility on an unknown island,

Johnny is given to quit his job and work here,

But he must keep quiet about the job he is working,

Johnny is now officially working with the [Redacted]

=======================================================================

Tremor AGAS is the ultimate weapon in the war against their enemies. Shooting rounds in the sky like shooting stars and destroying anything that it hits. Tremors began to rumble when they hit the grounds.

Doctor Valley is the lead scientist that wanted to upgrade it. The General agrees to begin the project on upgrading the Tremor AGAS.

The General sent the materials that he needed to upgrade the Russian superweapon.

"Alright, shell, barrels, computers, security… (sigh) Looks like there's work to do." Said Doctor Valley as behind are workers that are ready to help him to upgrade the superweapon.

The General was in his Command Centre that was available for both Russia and ECA.

The tablet has been acting weirdly as it shows new players and the map started to glitch out. When it turned to normal it gave him another mission.

It sometimes gives him morse code, location and symbols he doesn't know… how long… is the only thought that he has.

How long has it been in his world? Second? Minutes? Hour? Day? Week? Or a year? All he wants to do is to go home. He doesn't see himself commanding soldiers to a war that he probably started.

The only thing that has been keeping him alive is the tablet that is in his arms. The first object that he touched when he awoke in this world.

He then taps the 'file' icon that shows him files upon files. Some he couldn't access as he needed higher clearance. 

The one that pulls his interest is the one that titles "Tree of Life" as he taps it. The tablet began to load before it showed the file. It reads:

" The tree of life is the tree of beginning created by God to hold ordinal infinite upon infinite Multiverse. Each Multiverse has an infinite universe that is born each second. The tree seems to be immune to human thought. For example, a pistol is a human though so it really cannot do some damage to it as it is a human thought but Orion and higher than him are capable of destroying the tree. 

 We're unsure as to how they managed to damage the tree as they are still human thought." The file said about the tree.

His thought was interrupted by a sound of beeping from his tablet. He looks at it and sees that the Tremor AGAS has finished upgrading.

Not long after he got up from his desk and walked to the front door and went to the Tremor AGAS.

================================

"Breath in, breathe out." Said a man in a commanding officer uniform. He stands in front of the main gate of Azur Lane

He was assigned by the higher-ups to move to the main base of Azur Lane to command shipgirls when they change the previous commander to another base.