Chapter 7:... HOT!

Everyone was sitting in the waiting area at the moment waiting to be seated to eat. It had been twenty minutes already and Zendaya still hadn't made it. I decide to check her location, but it wasn't showing up. I send her a text instead and it only takes about two minutes until I get a response.

:why is your location off?
-6:22 p.m.

Z.💩: I just pulled up.
-6:24 p.m.
Z.💩: it's on.
-6:27 p.m.

I look at the location again and it's suddenly working. She think I'm stupid, like I don't know she just cut it back on. Five minutes later in walks Zendaya, but she's not alone.. next to her is Jilly.

"Montero.. Ryan, please tell me I don't see these two walking in together."

They both look up displeased and I know I'm not seeing things.

"How Jilly and Z came at the same time? Why is Z walking so close to that hoe? Hol' up, did they come together? What the fuck?" Ryan.

"Wait Trip. You asking too many questions when we all see the obvious, they're in plain sight." Montero.

"So Jilly was supposed to ride with us three, but somehow she ended up getting a ride with my girlfriend."

"Mhm. Them hoes ain't shit. " Ryan.

"See, she does shit like this and then want to act like she the victim when I retaliate. I'm about to go curse her ass out."

"Wait twin, let's stay calm and see how this night plays out." Montero.

"Ooh, how about a little retaliation now. Best friend for best friend."

Three matching devilish smirks come across our faces. I nod my head as an idea begins to form in my head.

"Yeah, okay. I like the sound of that and I know just what to do."

I walk away from them and quickly spot Dinah in the corner closely talking to Meg. I roll my eyes and slide between them. My back was pressed into Dinah's front as I slightly push Meg back.

"Excuse us, I need to talk to Dinah."

"You're excused. Now leave."

She steps closer, but in a flash Meg is out of my personal space and Dinah is between us.

"Don't ever step to her like that again."

"For real DJ? It's like that? Over her?"

I watch as Dinah nods and they stare each other down for what seems like minutes but is really seconds. Meg nods her head and let's out a chuckle. Dinah sighs before throwing her head back.

"Don't start yo shit Meg. Green ugly as fuck on you right now."

"Fuck you Dinah."

Meg steps closer.

"Get out my face, Meg. This a nice restaurant and I'd hate to fuck they shit up because you mad. You ain't my girl, why do I gotta keep saying this bro?"