Chapter 2: Art Pieces

Normani's POV
A week later...

It was Labor Day Weekend, classes were canceled for Friday and Monday, plus Coach had canceled practice for the holiday, so I was just relaxing this weekend. I was currently laying across my bed watching some movie on HBO. I was kind of bored, but I was also too relaxed to move.

My thoughts drift off to Dinah, it seems like that's all I think about nowadays. After having a conversation with Dinah a few days ago I realized how much l really miss the taller girl. My door swinging open interrupts my wandering mind. Ryan enters my room, not even bothering with common courtesy.

"What you in here doing?"

"Damn, I could've been in here butt ass naked. How you just gonna bust in here like that?"

"Girl, I have seen you naked more times than I can count. We shared a womb and a room until we were thirteen."

"That's not the point...anyway, what can I do for you weirdo?"

"The crew decided that we wanted to go to the rink."

"Why y'all ain't ask me?"

"It's in the group messages, you never replied. You have an hour and thirty minutes before we meet up."

She leaves and I just lay there getting lost in my thoughts again. This time it was about how I had the brightest idea to be bold and text Dinah, but that was hours ago and I was starting to get impatient.

Okay, so maybe it was only about thirty minutes ago, but it felt like hours. I decided to check again later after I found an outfit, shower and then get dressed. I have about twenty minutes left when I finish, so I scroll through the group messages laughing at their most recent conversation.

Nut Busters 🥵🌚
Today 2:47 p.m.

Lani👻: Y'all tryna have a party?

Doobie👹: I need some dick since
bae acting up so yes. 🙄

Dinahsaur🦖:

Dinahsaur🦖:Yes! I'm tryna throw
ass and I could use some head. 🤪🤪

Z.🙄:I can get with that, it's been
a while. 😩

Ying☯️: Montero and Dinah please. 🤣

KiKi🧝🏾‍♀️: