Chapter 2: Awkward

Operation: L.O.S.E.R.S

L.A.C.K.E.Y.S

O.B.T.A.I.N

S.C.A.T.T.E.R.E.D

E.D.G.Y

R.E.C.O.L.L.E.C.T.I.O.N.S

S.O.M.E.D.A.Y

PHASE 2

"Growing up really is cruddy huh?" Wally thought as he eyes slowly rise open. The day after Fanny was decommissioned, Wally is now the youngest, the only, and the last KND operative of the second most known generation only second to the coming of Numbuh 0. Wally lied on his back staring at his ceiling, counting the tiles to pass time.

This is the first time the aggressive Aussie has been up this early for school. Fanny's decommissioning obviously didn't leave a good impression on him, as the newly teen blonde didn't get a wink of sleep last night.

Wally glances at Fanny's helmet lying on top of his dresser from the previous night. His thoughts recollecting as he stares at the steel embodiment of the now decommissioned supreme leader.

"Aging has to be the most cruddy, stupid, and definitely most shitty thing to happen to me." Wally whispers to himself lugging his lifeless shell of a body off his bed. He walks over to the helmet and rests his hand on it.

"I should probably return this huh? Not like she'd have a cruddy flying fuck on what it is and why I have it." Wally debated in his head as he picks up the scrap metal. The smell of it even reeks of her and it's been hours since it happened. It's oddly pleasant and nostalgic as he stuffs the helmet in his backpack as he continues to lousily get ready for school.

Wally was stumped, not only does he have to go to the first day of school and get decommissioned right after, he's now clueless on how to keep his promise to Fanny.

"Crud! Was she joking about the silly "let's be friends after decommissioning" like that's even a possibility?! She must've said it in the moment or something stupid like that.." Wally pondered while getting dressed for school. He's droopy and depressed as he struggles to put any feeling into actions while he gets ready.

The mere thought of losing all his memories, starting fresh and having no friends to go through the 8th grade with is awful. He's stated to all the previous decommissioned girls in his grade how cruddy and lame and cootie infested they are like an idiot, and all the dudes are so focused on getting girls now and "growing up" they won't pay any mind to some girl hating freak show like Wally.

"What if I just bend the KND rules a bit...I mean until I sit in that damn chair and get decommissioned I technically am the supreme leader..." Wally thought smirking to himself. He reached under his bed for the book of KND, this was the book given to him by Numbuh 1 before his decommissioning. He asked the last member of sector v to write down the remaining adventures he'd go on in his last months of being an operative for the rest of future kids to read.

Scrolling swiftly through the pages of old operative stories and tons and tons of unknown rules even to Numbuh 4's knowledge, he stumbles upon a section based on things you can and can't do before decommissioning.

Skimming through the paragraphs and pages of things that aren't useful or words he simply can't read he finds a section on leaving messages before decommissioning that read:

"Under no circumstances should a soon to be decommissioned operative leave messages, items, or information to other operatives or notes to themselves regarding info that could lead to the recommissioning naturally of the soon to be decommissioned operative. (Goodbye notes and sob stories must be authorized by either the global tactical officer or the supreme leader)"