Chapter 5: Ties

Operation: L.O.S.E.R.S

L.A.C.K.E.Y.S

O.B.T.A.I.N

S.C.A.T.T.E.R.E.D

E.D.G.Y

R.E.C.O.L.L.E.C.T.I.O.N.S

S.O.M.E.D.A.Y

PHASE 5

"If it's you I'm okay with it..."

Those words ringed throughout Wally's head endlessly as the teen zoned out at the sight in front of him. He has the most attractive girl at his school, his former boss and superior for years during his time in the KND, and most important of all his best friend pinned down beneath him at his mercy. The young blonde couldn't help but stifle his laughs behind a smirk at the thought of the situation he's in right now. His hormones and puberty to blame for anything he did earlier as he snaps back into reality thinking of a huge mistake he almost made in his episode of realization.

"We can't." Wally spoke these words that broke the silence between the two lustful teens ready to pounce onto each other at any given moment. He gets up from atop Rachel as her senses return to the surprising words of her guest. Rachel couldn't believe what she was hearing, in this situation she knew that she hadn't had complete control over what would've happened but she had a deep feeling that something was bound to ensue.

"What...? You're just gonna stop now?!" Rachel croaked, her voice cracking at his choice of words. She fixes her blue crop top which was just begging to fall off of her shoulders, her awestricken face giving more outlook than her own words could explain. She sat on the floor still where just moments ago the two were about to commit to something they couldn't undo, as she looked up at the Aussie who's buried his face into both of his hands while on her bed.

"We just can't Kenzie, you and I both know even if we want too we just.. can't." Wally explains to the awestruck blonde girl, looking at her with eyes intending for her to give her response on his change of heart. Rachel was beyond mad at this, she was livid but not because he didn't go through with it. She was upset at the mere fact that she knew he was right no matter what she tried to do to protest or go against it, and it made her sick to her stomach.

"I know, It's so wrong but it feels so right. I wouldn't just do something like that with anyone you know." Rachel softly whispered, shifting herself back into Wally's personal space beneath him as he still sat on the bed. They both knew that she was trying more than enough to make something that would've never happened come to be, and it hurt them both as they tried not to not acknowledge the efforts of the school idol even if they were futile.

"C'mon Wally, how long are you gonna resist me?~" Rachel teased as she didn't let up her attempts to seduce the boy, planting her hand on his chin to bring them to practically touching faces and locking eyes. She pulled the defensive teenage operative in and pressed her lips against his as she smirked a bit in the middle of the contact when she realized the boy was putting up no resistance to this action from her. The two intertwined with each other, the former supreme leader on the offensive as she planted kisses all over her interest when she wasn't in the midst of lip locking the Australian.

"Cheekie." Wally brazenly spoke during their intimate session. This particular nick-name usage from Wally didn't take much to put Rachel on high alert, she stops her teasing and sexual advances to look at Numbuh 4. His gaze showed a flushed but stern look, obvious hints of him trying to show her he's not joking around even with remnants of their actions still blooming onto his face as clear as glass. She knew that he never used this nick-name for her unless there was a problem, his stubborn looking glare at her as she's mantled onto his legs make her almost fall off the boy.