Chapter 3: Escape

Operation: L.O.S.E.R.S

L.A.C.K.E.Y.S

O.B.T.A.I.N

S.C.A.T.T.E.R.E.D

E.D.G.Y

R.E.C.O.L.L.E.C.T.I.O.N.S

S.O.M.E.D.A.Y

PHASE 3

After being intercepted by the KND probably awaiting many charges he's soon to face, Wally can't help but replay in his thoughts what just transpired just a few minutes ago. Wally should've been a whole new person to the teenage girl but yet things escalated so fast.

Wally is handcuffed in the prisoner shuttle in one of the ships heading to the moon base. The time of day now being obvious night as they blast through the sky breaching the atmosphere with ease. He totally forgot about his decommissioning with how all the events with Fanny played out.

He didn't really even get to say goodbyes to any previous operatives or associates. Not his newly introduced sector, not any new friends he's made after his whole generation was long gone, not even some non KND friends he possibly made through the KND like Tommy Gilligan or as he should've been known as Numbuh T.

The highly advanced 2 by 4 space shuttles reach the moon base with ease as the door to his mini prison opens. Two miniature operatives hold him by both arms and escort him out of the vehicle.

He could easily take two operatives of this level with handcuffs on, maybe even a foot or an eye he could handle them still. Wally creeps through the moonbase hallways as silent as he'd ever be in his life.

"Is this really it? All these years spent doing what I love most about to be forgotten just like that? No matter how high I rank or how much I've dedicated myself and my sector to the KND we could still get decommissioned?" Wally thought while kicking his feet down the sturdy metal floors of the moonbase.

The group of operatives arrive at the decommissioning chamber in the main speech room at the moonbase, known for famous or the decommissioning of public operatives as a tribute to their services. Tons of rows of seats house the tall wide area of the room, obvious for holding as many operatives as possible to witness the decommissioning that would happen in this room. A table and altar used to close friends or the sector of the operative to most likely sit at to say their goodbyes stood to the side.

But no operatives were present.

Wally and the group that intercepted him on his way home were the only group of operatives in the room. They marched quickly with purpose dragging the supreme leader to the depth black room.

"So I might have possibly been a few hours late to my decommissioning and made a few errands that are also just as bad of KND offenses, but I don't get a proper send off? That's just cruddy." Wally scoffs at the unwilling to speak low rank operatives.

"Who said this would be your guaranteed decommissioning?" A voice sternly spoke from the darkness of the chamber. Then a tall dreadlocked man dressed in a green jacket and blue jeans, shoes pitched as black as the ominous darkness coming from the unlit room in-front of Wally.

"Numbuh 9 of the KND teen force at your service supreme leader" Maurice states while kneeling to the restricted Aussie boy. Wally was conflicted and confused, this is the same guy that he watched get decommissioned in front of his eyes as he sat at the same table a few steps away. He bawled his eyes out for the brave operative no longer than three years ago but teen force? He remembers his number and he should be about what sixteen at this point now?