Chapter 6: The First Night Together(Lemon)

Yato was now sitting on top of his roof as he is now nineteen years old while, Tsunade was eighteen the two we're just relaxing with one another.

As Yato had looked over at Tsunade, just truly saw how beautiful she is while having her hair tied up in a ponytail.

But durning this time outside of the leaf village there was an ongoing, War happening between villages it was the dubbed the second great ninja war

Yato throughout this time did join in the war and this had gained him, a title "The Uchiha reaper".

With the young Uchiha gaining this name, in the war for being able the one person who is sent as the grim reaper to collect death and clamming the body of his victims. This is something he doesn't really care about at all, as in the end of the day it's war and nobody wins at the end of the day.

Tsunade was laying next to Yato who was reading a book like always and these book's we're very calming to him.

"Hey darling, you know next week is right?" Tsunade asked Yato, as he had then began thinking about next week.

"It is Nawaki's, twelve birthday and I already got him a gift right here" Yato said as he had already gotten a gift for Nawaki.

Yato had then sat up as over the year's not only has he become basically an urban legend in the ninja world. He had looked down apon the leaf village that looks so peaceful even, though there was a war going on the world still is very peaceful.

Yato sighes as he would rarley get a second of peace, as mojarty of the time since basically being the strongest in the leaf he is sent out to battle field being by himself.

Yato is a Jonin but unlike other he refused to have a squad but yet still, younger ninja call him sensei. Which even though he is sent out to the war he is still allowed, to come back any time he wants but through out the time the young Uchiha, had gotten close to Nawaki seeing him as a younger brother.

Tsunade over the year's had actually moved in with Yato and the two have been living toghther for now three month's. As still once again the young Uchiha, was offered to be the head of the Uchiha clan but he still refuses, to be the head of the clan but still often helps throughout the neighborhood.

"Hey Tsunade, I gotta ask you a question" Yato said as he then looked over at Tsunade who also sat up.

"What are thinking about darling?" Tsunade asked Yato as he had then pointed up at the sky. The sky was full of clouds that would change periodically which was so interesting to he because no matter what they change.

"The clouds no matter what we do, change just like this world isn't that very interesting?" Yato asked.

As Tsunade had then laided her head down on Yato head ashe had then kissed her on her forhead. Which over the past few years the young Senju woman, over the year's has been wanting something from the young Uchiha man and the same went for him and wanted it for year's.