Chapter Eight - Hokage

*⚠Warning⚠ this chapter will have smut*

It had been eight years since the war had happened. All the Villages were now living in peace - except for the occasional thefts and other petty crimes that took place quite often.

Naruto's and Gaara's relationship was still going strong. Naruto was living with Gaara in both Konoha and Suna. How you may ask? They invented a new jutsu. A teleportation one. Shukuchi No Jutsu. They could now go from one Village to another in less than five minutes. And since Gaara couldn't leave Sunagakure because he was the Kazekage and Naruto didn't want to leave all of his friends behind and was being trained to become Hokage, they lived a few days at Naruto's and a few at Gaara's.

Gaara was now waiting for Naruto to return home from an emergency meeting with Kakashi. As he was calmly taking a sip of his tea, Naruto burst through the door. "Gaara!" Naruto exclaimed, happy.

"Yes?"

"Guess what!"

"Ichiraku's is selling a new ramen flavour"

"No! But that would be awesome" Naruto said, shaking his head to emphasize the 'no'.  "I became the Hokage!" he informed his boyfriend and lunched himself to him. He wrapped his arms around Gaara's waist and met his lips for a hungry kiss. Gaara eagerly returned the kiss back, holding Naruto's face in his hands.

Their tongues fought each other for dominance. Gaara wrapped his legs around Naruto's waist and deepened the kiss. Naruto's hands traveled down to his lover's butt. Gaara moaned into the kiss as he felt his boyfriend squeezing his ass. They were now fully making - out.

Naruto walked into his room with Gaara still wrapped around and kissing him. He laid his lover down on the bed and finally broke the kiss. Before Gaara could complain, however, Naruto started kissing and biting his neck, leaving numerous hickeys along the way. He unbuttoned Gaara's shirt and threw it on the floor. He then attacked Gaara's exposed chest with his lips. He took on of his boyfriend's nipples into his mouth and started sucking it, while teasing with his fingers the other. "Hn~ Ah~ N-Naruto~" Gaara couldn't hold back his moans anymore. Hearing him moan, turned Naruto on even more. He stopped playing with his partner's nipples and started lightly kissing lower. He licked Gaara's bellybutton, getting a soft moan from him in return, and then turned his gaze up to look into his love's eyes, as he palmed the Kazekage's erection. He started slowly caressing it with one of his fingers while licking Gaara's ear shell. "Ah~ Naru- to. Pl- please. Hn~"

"What is it that you want, love" Naruto whispered to Gaara, a breath away from his ear. He noticed the red colour that appeared on the Kazekage's cheeks and smiled softly. Gaara still blushed whenever Naruto would call him a pet name. Naruto did too, but not always.

"I- I want you" Gaara panted from below Naruto. The blond smirked and after he fully undressed himself, took off Gaara's pants and boxers. Naruto lowered himself so his face would be on the same level as his partner's cock. He licked the hard member from it's base up to the tip and then enveloped the tip inside his lips. He started licking and teasing the dick's tip and then slowly started taking more and more of Gaara's cock into his hot mouth. When he had finally taken all of the Kazekage's erection in his mouth, he started bobing his head, accelerating the pace more and more. As he gave his boyfriend a blowjob, Naruto's hand wandered farther down, to Gaara's hole. He started teasing it slightly with his middle finger. Gaara was now a panting and moaning mess. He was about to come. That's when he grabbed Naruto by his hair and moved him away from his already leaking with precum cock.

"What happen-"

"I want to come with you inside me" Gaara told him and looked away. Naruto smirked and took some of Gaara's precum to use as lube. He slowly inserted one finger, and after Gaara had gotten used to it, he added another. He moved his hands like scissors, to opened Gaara up even more. After that he took more precum and after he laced Gaara's ass hole with it, he inserted his hard, leaking cock inside it. Both gasped from the pleasure and Gaara arched his back.

Naruto went in and out Gaara's hole slowly in the beginning to give his lover time to adjust to his size, but he was now pounding against him with no mercy. He was fucking him like a dog in heat. The only sounds in the room were the sounds their skin made when Naruto shoved his cock inside Gaara's button, Naruto's groans and gasps and Gaara's whimpering and moaning.

"Fuck, Gaara" Naruto gasped. "I'm gonna cum"

"Me- me t- too" Gaara moaned.

They both screamed each other's names as they came.

Naruto pulled out of Gaara a few seconds later and laid beside him, wrapping a protective arm around him. Gaara rested his head on Naruto's shoulder.

After they had both caught their breath, Naruto broke the silence. "So you came without me touching ya, huh?" he teased his boyfriend.

Gaara rolled his eyes and slightly touched Naruto's now soft dick. "Hm... I'm not sure I remember. How about you make me come again to remind me?" Gaara told him seductively.

Naruto felt his cock twitching. With a few more strokes, he would be fully erect again. Knowing this, Gaara started giving Naruto a hand job. When Naruto was hard once again, Gaara got on top of him. "What are yo-fuck!" Naruto's question was interrupted by his gasping. Gaara had put Naruto's penis in his ass and started riding him. As he was riding him, Gaara picked up the pace and also dug his nails into Naruto's shoulders.

Naruto then started moving his hips too, going even deeper inside Gaara's tight hot hole. He sat up a bit, changing the angle, hitting Gaara's sweet spot and making him see stars. He pulled Gaara into a rough kiss and pinched one of his nipples, while he smacked Gaara's ass with his other hand.

Gaara moaned loudly into the kiss. He started riding Naruto even faster and rougher. He felt light headed from all this pleasure.

"I'm about to come, love" Naruto said in a voice filled his lust as he teased Gaara's nipples again. Gaara whimpered. "Come for me, Sabaku no Gaara" Naruto said and thrusted deeper.

"N- Naruto!" the Kazekage screamed as he came hard, shooting his cum on his and Naruto's chests.

Naruto took in his lover's appearance while he came. Gaara's hair was a mess, his face flushed, sweat dripping from his forehead down to his chin. His eyes were half closed and glazed, as if he wasn't here but somewhere else. His mouth was wide open and his oh so kissable lips swollen from all the kissing. Cum was dripping down his chest and stomach, his cock now soft and his ass filled with Naruto's dick. Naruto found this image so sinful and irresistible that he came right there and then. His dick twitched inside Gaara and then shoot its load into that tight arse.

Gaara, exhausted, laid on top of Naruto, not wanting to get off him.

"Gaara"

"Mm"

"We have to shower" Naruto said and Gaara groaned, knowing his partner was right. They got up and headed to the bathroom for a shower.

There, they had another round, with Gaara facing and being against the wall and Naruto thrusting hard while gripping his boyfriend by the hips tightly.

After they were done showering, they changed into their sleepwear and laid on the bed in each other's embrace. "Congratulations on making Hokage, idiot" Gaara told his love as they were about to sleep.

"That was one heck of a congratulation, love" Naruto would have chuckled but he did not have the strength.

Sleep took over them and both of them had a dream less sleep that night.

Somewhere in the background, two Demons - Kurama and Shukaku - were high fiving each other and smirking, knowing that they had helped them form that relationship.

"Ha, we're the best" Kurama said smugly.

"We indeed are, foxy" Shukaku agreed.

"The fuck did you just call me?"

"You heard me"

And that's how these two Tailed - Beasts got into a beef with each other...

_________________

また今度な💕