N.M.W| 8

50+ comments

"So .. what i'm getting is you rejected her" Jabari trialed off

It's been like a month since it happened and they was both back at school

"Mhm hmm"

"What you did it fa i'm confused"

"Focus on football"

"Football season is over" Jabari trailed off

"That don't mean nothing"

"Hear me out i'm not blaming you anything but you do know at the time she was yk— still going through depression and shit— i mean you could've at least told her nicely"

"I was supposed to lie to her and tell her i wanted to be with her just because she was going through depression"? he made a face

"No but you making it seem like you used her, you telling me you was only thinking about one thing that night"?

"Yea"

"Youon see yo self with her in future"?

"Idk"

"Did you even tell her congratulations"?

She had graduated not to long ago

"No, it ain't like she was gone text back"

"She got you blocked"?

"Idk" he shrugged

"Why you rejected her be frl"

"She gotta whole child, you got me fucked up if you think i'm finna be playin step daddy to a child that ain't mines. I don't even like kids"

"Nobody was asking you to play step daddy tho"

"I was gone end up doing it if i tried to be in a relationship with her"

"Either you gone have to grow up or y'all really not gone be together because you already know Mari not gone put you over her child"

"I understand that but what makes her think i wanted to get back together. It's common sense , i texted her late asf what she thought we was finna do sit up all night and watch cartoons"

"She probably did and she probably didn't. You and her was close maybe she actually did think afterwards y'all probably would've talked things out and shit"

"Like i said before that's her fault not mines"

Logan got on his phone and just his luck his timeline refreshed and he seen Mari just posted something