N.M.W| 11

50+ comments

"Bra momma i messed up" Logan mumbled walking in his momma room

"If this about Amariel idk what to tell you my love" she sighed sitting her book down

"I miss her momma" he said laying down

"I still don't understand why you acted like that towards her. You said you didn't wanna play step father to Soraya and that's understandable but your being selfish, you can want her but not her daughter that's not how it's gonna work"

"And you lucky she doesn't know this because i'm pretty sure she would really stop talking to you all together"

"I didn't wanna come in between you guys relationship but i don't see how she was happy with you Logan"

"You was rude to her, you may didn't see it and maybe she didn't even realize it herself but you wasn't the best boyfriend in my opinion"

"Nobody perfect momma"

"Yes i understand but i overheard you call her annoying countless of times and i could see it on her face it used to hurt her feelings but she never said anything about it"

"I didn't know it used to hurt her feelings"

"Logan it got to the point where you wasn't even 'nonchalant' you just seemed plain out rude"

"I wasn't used to girls like her. She sensitive"

"I wanna apologize but she blocked me and she seem happy i don't wanna mess that up"

"Then leave her alone for now my love. Let her continue to find herself again you have to remember she just had a baby, yea it was almost 3 years ago but pregnancy can really take a toll on a woman mental and physical health. She still may be trying to get out of her depressed stage, so let her be until then, then maybe y'all can talk"

"She probably don't wanna hear what i gotta say" he said

"And if she don't then you have to move on Logan"

"I don't think i can momma"

"I'm going to be honest with you my love.. i don't think— i don't want y'all to be how y'all was in high school it wasn't healthy. But i do wish for y'all to grow more as people and hopefully as friends"

"If she seems happy with Taylor let her be with Taylor, if you love her you'll want to see her at her best even if she's not with you"

"How i'm supposed to fix this ? I told her dead to ha face that i ain't want nothing to do wih ha nomo. But i didn't mean it , i know we ain't never told each this but i love ha and i don't want her to completely leave out my life"

"Are you in love with her or do you just have a lot of love for her"? Ella asked

"Idk— both" he shrugged