love me like you do

Hi guys I m back sorry for being inactive these days I wasn't well love you all.

Aly

       Jas why are you quiet please tell me I am listening to you

Jasmin

              Aly I m afraid that thisn't the right time.

Aly

         No jas I cant wait ...

Aly placed his hand around Jasmin neck and he kiss Jasmin with passion he Holds her hands jas he whispered yes Aly can you feel the love I want you to feel . yeah I can babe. Please don't Aly whispered when has was about to move her away just don't I said don't my love today I will not let you move away . Aly she whispered when Aly unbottoned her dress and placed his hand on her collarbone and kissed her collarbone can you feel the sensations what these sensations want to say tell me will you ?

Jasmin placed her hand around Aly neck and started removing her dress do you want me to do this isn't it?

Ofcourse he starts kissing jas on her thighs and moves  his hand near her inner thigh can I ?

Guys actually I wanted to ask you all. That are you guys okay with mature content i mean I am asking that is it okay like this or I should write in detail about Aly and jas special night?  I just don't want to ruin my story so that's why your review and suggestion is needed.