Closer

Chapter 21
_________________

After the photo booth, the three of you wonder the mall and Everlyn decided that she wanted to walk by herself without holding any of your hands.

Taehyung's phone started to ring, he saw the caller ID and got annoyed so he cut the call.
" What's wrong? " you asked with concern.
"It's non of your business" he snapped back at you which made you angry.
"What's wrong with you? " you asked unimpressed and angry with him.

He scoffed "There's nothing wrong with me!" He bitterly stated.
You were angry at this point.
"You really have some unresolved issues Taehyung, Come Everlyn" You stated bitterly .

You look inbetween you and Taehyung to see Everlyn isn't there.
This raised panic in you.

"Taehyung! Everlyn's missing!" You stated and Taehyung looked just as shocked as you were.

Without even saying a word to each other you both started to walk for her.

It was until you saw a familiar cat ears and raven hair.
"Taehyung, she's here" you said as you pointed at the direction.

You both ran to her.
"Everlyn!" you stated as you grabbed the girl into a hug, startling the girl.

The both of you had the confused baby hybrid safe in the both of yours arms.
"Whawts wrwong momma, papa?" she asked.

"Don't wonder off like that ever again" Taehyung stated and you agreed.
"Let's go home" You said and Taehyung nodded in response.

The ride home was long and you were exhausted.

You opened the back door of the car to see a fast asleep Everlyn.
You melted at this sigth then carefully unbuckled her.

You carried her to her room and carefully put her down on her bed then covered her.

"Umm (Y/N)? " Taehyung called from the door and right now you didn't talk to him cause you were still mad.

You walked passed him but he grabbed your wrist.
" I'm sorry about earlier" He stated honestly.
" It's okay, Taehyung" you stated then he let you go.

"It's just that broke company has been calling for weeks and I clearly said that I'm not interested but they wouldn't listen so I got mad and I'm so sorry that I leashed out on you " He explained.

You smiled " I told you its okay and you're forgiven " you stated then left the room.

The next day......

The morning was quite and the three of you just exchanged 'good mornings' and ate breakfast quitely.

"Do you want to go anywhere?" Taehyung asked.
"Nah, I don't have anywhere in particular to go" you  replied.

"Let's go to the café" He proposed.
"Huh? If you want coffee or something I'll make it" you implied.

"It's been two months since we saw the Min siblings, Dehlia and Soobin" he stated.

"Well then, Everlyn do you want to meet your aunty, uncles and cousin?" you asked happily.

"Yep" the girl explained in happiness.

Meanwhile at the café.....
"Why's he here? " Soobin asked as he glared down Yuri who gave him a smile.

Yoongi hit the back of his head.
"Ow! What was that for? " he asked in pain.
"Be nice Soobin, Yuri is actually one of Kammy's college friends" Yoongi stated.

"Talking about colleges, Soobin haven't you applied for one? " Kammy asked as she brought back some cups from tables.

Yoongi chuckled" We all thought Kammy and Jungkook were the youngest but you're actually the youngest" He stated.

"I'm 19 that's not young! " He defended.
"Well it's not 21 so you're still a kiddo!" Yoongi stated.

"By the way what's your age Kammy? " Soobin asked Kammy who smirked.
"Well that's a secret" She said followed by an evil laugh.

"I swear she qualifies for a villain at times" Yoongi said in deadpin voice which made Soobin chuckle.

"Anyway I was kind of surprised at your age, you don't look your age" Kammy said.
"I don't know whether I should take that as a compliment or an insult" Soobin stated sheepishly.

"Anyway what college did you apply for? " Yoongi asked.
"A college of arts however…" Soobin refused to complete his sentence.

"However? " Kammy asked.
"It's in the States and I don't want to leave you guys because you all are the closest people I have to family" He stated and even the stonic expression Yoongi always holds melted.

"Listen, we don't want to be the reason why you back off from your dream, we'll call you and you can pay us visits when you're on holiday" Yoongi stated calmly.

"But I don't actually have money to go to the States if I get accepted" Soobin stated.
"Soobin, we don't own a business for nothing, we'll give you the money " Kammy stated with a smile.

Soobin feels that he doesn't deserve all of this.

The door bell rang and in came you, Everlyn and Taehyung.
The three of them smiled at you.

"Hey guys! " Kammy said with a goofy grin.
You all greeted her then Yoongi and finally Soobin at first was looking at his laptop shocked.

"GUYS! I GOT ACCEPTED! AKLALANENDBDJDJSK AHHH! " Soobin screamed and you raised a brow as Kammy and Yoongi hugged Soobin.

"Umm...may I ask what's going on?" Taehyung asked.
"Soobin got accepted into a collage in States! " Kammy explained in happiness.

After all of that happiness, you all sat down and talked since today the café wasn't busy today.

You even met Yuri, one of Kammy's friends, you thought of him as a sweet person whose a bit awkward.

"(Y/N)? " Taehyung called.
You looked to your side to see Everlyn sound asleep on Taehyung.
"Yeah? " you asked.

"In three months, it's Everlyn's birthday so I was thinking of throwing her a party " he stated.
"Hmm, do you have any idea of what you want to do? " you asked him.

"Well since Everlyn likes…"

The three of them watched you two as you talked.
They smiled because they knew something you two didn't know.

"Within this time they surely have gotten closer" Yoongi whispered.