28

*this needs some holy water. I am so sorry*

As soon as I walk through the door Tom slams me against the wall. Shutting the door with his foot. He looks at me straight in the eyes and starts to kiss my neck.
"Why did you do this to me y/n? Why did you make me get a hard on in front of all our friends?" he growls in my ear making me moan quietly.
"Come on girl answer me." He speaks up again.
"G-getting revenge." I say with a whimper.
"Getting revenge? Whys that lovie?" I chuckles darkly.
"L-last dinner. Y-you were touching me under the table and you wouldn't let me cum s-so I was in the bathroom g-getting myself off." I say whilst I grit my teeth to show my anger.
"Ahh yes I remember. Well fair play but you're the one that's gonna loose out here." He says and I whimper again. He taps on the side of my leg and I look at him.
"Jump."
I quickly jump and he catches me in his arms. He starts to suck on the sweet spot and I cry out moving my head back.
"F-fuck!" I scream and tom giggles.
"You look like your enjoying that lovie. He muffles into my neck. I just nod. He lays me down on the edge of the bed so my legs are over the edge. He leans down and kisses my neck again, he unzips my dress and he tugs it off my body leaving me in my matching white lace underwear.
"You look gorgeous angel I wish you didn't do that little stunt or we could've done something way nicer." He growls and I moan. He moves his hand up and down my thigh but not going high enough to me desired area.
"P-please." I moan out and cry. He clicks his tongue and looks at me.
"This is your fault baby now stop begging." He keeps stroking my leg and finally he cups my area. My back arches and I moan.
"You must be sensitive if that's all I need to do to make that reaction." He chuckles and I moan.
"God your so wet baby I can feel it." He says as he pushes his middle finger up a little so it skims through my folds through my underwear.
"Strip." He says whilst standing up and loosing all contact off me. I groan and stand up. I discard everything before laying back into the centre of the bed.
"Good girl." He moans as he looks at me in ore. I see him look in a draw and grabs a little pink thing. He moves back to the bed and climbs on top of me putting the pink thing in my face.
"Right your going to lay here with this and you are not allowed to cum. Got it. You can't touch yourself either." He demands and I nod.
"Words darling." He reminds and a sigh.
"Y-yes." I moan out and he just laughs. He crawls back to face my area and gets the pink thing again. I gulp still not knowing what it is and it starts to buzz. A fucking vibratior. I never used one of these before and im fucking terrified. He places it on my clit and I scream arching my back.
"AHhhhh!" I scream.
"Baby we are know where near yet calm down." He sooths before turning it up and placing it in me so it stays.
"Shh-SHIT!" I moan out.
"Does it feel good angel?" He asks.
"S-so good!" I moan out and he laughs.
"Remember my rules, no cumming or touching." He reminds and I scream in response.
"Got that pretty girl?" He asks and I nod not being able to form a word. He sits down in the corner of his room whilst I move on the bed arching my back and squeezing my legs together. Suddenly my high gets really close and I don't know how to hold it.
"Shhit t-tom i-I can't!" I moan out.
"Yes you can remember to hold it." I says ans I moan.
"N-no I can't hold i-it I d-don't know how-ahh!" I cry out and arch my back. He starts to come over to stop it but I starts shaking and arching my back more.
"Y/n remember what not to do." He says but it makes no difference. I throw my head back and start to cum everywhere. Around the vibe and since its till in and going at the same pace it makes me reach my second orgasm in seconds.
"T-TOM P-PLEASE!" I scream and as he takes it out I squirt everywhere.
"F-fuck s-shit I am s-sorry baby." I whimper as he strokes my cheek.
"No its ok I should've realised, are you ok?" He asks and I smile.
"I-I'm O-okay." I pant.
"Have you got one more in you?" He as and I nod, he smiles towering over me.
"Ready?" He asks and I nod. He slowly pushes in and a arch my back once again as he thrusts in and out of me.
"S-shit how are you still so t-tight!" He moans into my neck.
"F-faster. P-please!" I scream and he complies. He goes faster and my orgasm nears.
"B-baby i-I'm gonna cum-ahh shit!" I say as he drops a hand down rubbing my clit. I shake around him nails going down his back.
"I am so sorry baby but I am nowhere near finished." He moaned as he goes faster. I started to cum I roll my eyes seeing stars as I clench around him repeatedly.
"S-shit y/n keep doing that." He moans as he goes faster.
"I-I can't i-it's t-to sensitive!" I cry out.
"Hold on baby I am s-so close!" He cries. He goes faster as I start to tear up. Pleasure turning into pain. I can see tom notices and he reaches down playing with my clit to distract me and he starts to cum and I shake around him once again but this time it feels different. It feels wrong.
"W-wait s-stop if f-feeeeeels w-wrong!" I scream out.
"Just let go lovie it will be fine." He says as he gets his breath back.
"FUCKK ME!" I scream and arch my back as I squirt once again but there is much more than normal.
"Fucking hell baby are you okay?" He says as he strokes my face.
"I-its still going!" I scratch his back.
"Let it all out baby you got this." He says rubbing my clit.
Toms POV:
"B-baby I-I'm gonna cum-ahh shit!" She says as i drop a hand down rubbing her clit. She shakes around me nails going down my back.
"I am so sorry baby but I am nowhere near finished." I moaned as he goes faster. She starts to cum rolling her eyes seeing stars as she clenched around me repeatedly.
"S-shit y/n keep doing that." I moan as I go faster.
"I-I can't I-it's t-to sensitive!" She cry out.
"Hold on baby I am s-so close!" I cry. I go faster as she start to tear up.  Her pleasure turning into pain. I notice she's not ok so I start to rub her clit to distract her and I start to cum as she shakes around me once again.
"W-wait s-stop if f-feeeeeels w-wrong!" She screams out.
"Just let go lovie it will be fine." I say as I get his breath back.
"FUCKK ME!" She scream and arches her back as she squirts once again but there is much more than normal.
"Fucking hell baby are you okay?" I say as i stroke her face making sure she's okay.
"I-its still going!" She scratches my back.
"Let it all out baby you got this." i say rubbing her clit.

"Finished?" i asks and she nods breathing out. I smile and gently pull out. I look down to see massive mess we caused, having grey sheets was not a good idea because I could see the damage. The big grey mark shows it all. Her leaking entrance as her cum goes down her bum. I lean to face her entrance and start to clean her up.
"B-baby!" She suddenly jolts up and grabs my hair pushing me closer to her.
"You taste so good angel." I moan into her as I stick a finger into her and moving it in a come her motion. I feel her go tighter and it is more difficult to move my finger. She sighs as she lets go cumming into my mouth as I lap her all up.
"Perfect baby." I say as I kiss her.
Y/N POV:
"Perfect baby." He says as he moves over to me and kisses me. I can taste myself in his mouth. He lays down next to me and strokes my arm.
"How many times did you cum?" He asks me.
"F-five I think." I breathe out and he smiles.
"Good work baby. I know it was meant to be a punishment for teasing me and I didn't think to realise you might not of known how to hold it but you did really well.
"I-it was all you.
"No baby it was all you now come on lets get some rest." He says and snuggles into me.
"Okay but that was the best sex ever." I say and he giggles. We fall asleep tangled in eachother.

*shitting hell. I got the idea off another wattpad story and wow😂