'in the beningging'

there was a time when i spelt out a word that meant 'start' or 'starting point'

i wrote beningging
and that's where you are right now

when you enter the world of fan-fictional books, everything is possible!

   you can cuddle with you desired character, have some lovey-dovey moments with them. rejoice as the author puts you and the fictional love of your life in the sweetest of moments, and then cry upon the realization that none of that will ever happen in the real world.

  it is my job as an author to convert my cloud of fantasies into paragraphs filled with pleasing words. i'm afraid [name] won't be mingling with anyone ; this book focuses on another kind of plot.

   reminders & words of caution are written—typed below:

   1.) OCs
i have OCs! If you've read the description, there's another person. There will be a lot more, but you don't have to memorize all their names. I make really short names, and there's only one character that'll keep being mentioned so-

    2.) backstories
there will be mentions of traumatic experiences. [name] has one too!
i know there's supposed to be as blank as a slate, but the black bull's are filled with so much variety!

the backstories don't have any murder or killing. there will also be some mentions of mental illnesses or anything related to that. Read at your own risk (im an amateur writer, so that's another reason why you should follow that warning)

    3.) headcanons!! Yes, yes!' HCs!!
I love headcanons! So if you have some, do comment some and maybe I'll add them to the story.

    4.) language
im sorry mother, but the characters here are 15 and above. I cant have them screaming:
"OH FISH STICKS" as blood pours out their wound.
the 'narrator voice' has fewer profanities
(maybe my mother would see my work someday, so here's this mom. luv ya <33)

   5.) late updates
They won't be consistent, I can assure you that.
unless i conjure up a balanced schedule, I'd probably be updating once or twice every two weeks.

that's it!! Thank you so much for your time