Judah the.... Woodscout??

When Judah awoke, they winced a bit as they felt a pain in their head. They recalled what happened and sighed, knowing that there was no escaping now. They were tied to a chair with their arms tied behind them and their legs tied against the legs of the chair. "Oh, look! The Flowerscout finally awoke!" the nasally voice of the yellow eyed boy spoke as he walked into view. Judah tried to squirm out of the ropes out of fear of what the Woodscouts would do to them but the ropes were tight. "Now, I am going to ask you this once and I will know if you're lying. Why did you come here?" Judah didn't respond, causing the boy to raise his hand as if ready to hit them. They flinched away harshly, almost knocking the chair over. "I-I didn't mean to be here. I was just trying to get away from the Flowerscouts.." Judah said truthfully. The yellow eyed boy lowered his hand and backed up a bit, satisfied with their answer. "Well, girlie-" Judah cut him off. "I'm nonbinary." He seemed to think about this for a second before saying, "Well, I was going to say that you were free to go but.." He stopped for a second. "I'm thinking that you could be a good asset to our organization," he finished. "N-no thank you.." Judah said. "Oh, I wasn't asking. Welcome to the Woodscouts." Judah was silent. "My name is Edward Pikeman, I am your superior. Over there is Snake," he pointed to the shorter boy with the candy cane, "And Petrol," he pointed to a boy who looked intimidating and was taller than Pikeman. "I-I'm Judah," Judah introduced. "Well, Judah, you should go get dressed. I will untie you and give you your uniform. Snake will show you your tent, you will change, and then you will come find me," Pikeman instructed. "Alright." Judah was untied and handed their uniform. They went to Snake who nodded at them as a greeting and then showed them their tent. Once they got dressed, they did as Pikeman instructed and went to go find him. 'What did I get myself into?' Judah thought.

369 words (nice)

How is the story so far? It seems like our protagonist is in quite the predicament now! Will they survive this brutal boot camp? I don't even know myself, I didn't think that far ahead yet!!