Chapter 2

"I'm a virgin." I said trying to get him off of me.

His lustful smirk faded and he let go of me.

I fell to the floor coughing as I was struggling for oxygen.

He threw the clothes at me "get changed and do it fast. Now."

He glanced at me once again as I quickly got dressed.

Once I finished he grabbed me and yanked me down another hall.

"What's you're name ?" I asked.

He glared at me refusing to answer.

He pulled me in front of a door and knocked.

I felt panicked. My hands shook as he looked at me.

The door opened and I felt him grab me. But before he pushed me in, he whispered in my ear.

"Theo."

And with that, he pushed me inside.

The doors behind me closed and I was faced with seven men. They were all holding guns and they were all massive.

And now they were all facing me. Some were looking at me with a smirk , some were looking at me like I was from a different planet , and some were looking at me with no emotion at all.

"You can all go now. I'll talk to you later" said a man with blonde hair that was sat in the middle.

And let me just say. He was fucking hot-

Everyone stood up to leave. Except me. And him.

"You must be Lilith. My bitch" he said with a smirk

I glared at him.

"I'm not a bitch" I said boldly. A little too boldly considering the guns he has in his pockets.

"Owww. Let me introduce myself" he said putting down the glass of whiskey he was holding on a near by table.

"Malfoy. Draco Malfoy. The leader of the English Wizarding Mafia" he said walking towards me.

Fuck.

I started edging away from him , but he griped my wrist and pulled me against him , forcing me too look into his eyes.

"So don't fucking push me" He whispers in a deathly tone.

Something triggered inside me , I wanted to see him snap.

"Or what ?"

In a swift moment , he effortlessly threw me over his shoulder as he kicked the room door open and walked over to the balcony.

"Put me down" I yelled , pounding his back with my fists.

"Apologise" he said.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Sorry." He slowly edged away from the balcony and put me down.

He stared at me smirking " See what happens when you disobey"

"I hate you"

"Why do you hate me Lilith?" He asked

"Because your a dick" I said

"I do have a dick wanna suck it" he smirked

I scoffed.

"As if I'd ever go on my knees for you"

He laughed " that's funny because if I remember correctly I own you. So your gonna do whatever the fuck I tell you to. Or.. well you don't want to find out , now do you"

"I'd kill a thousand men before I let anyone make me his slave" I said starring right back at him.

"I'm not making you my slave. I'm making you my toy. And I think it's time to play."