XIV: Things They'd Do

Third POV

Katsuki sat atop of his desk, staring down at his swaying legs that crimson goo etched onto it, not a single ounce of regret or disgusted linger in him. Not an eyelash has been battered when he stepped in.

Deep in thought, his hands gripped hard on the desk, only loosening when the door sudden creaked open revealing Izuku with a blank gaze.

He spotted Katsuki, moving swiftly as best as he could only slowing down whe he noticed the blood splatter on his clothing and face.

"Are you okay?" Izuku questioned, his hands wavering around Katsuki's body not exactly where to touch, "I was told you'd be getting 'training' but-," He was cut off when Katsuki pulled him close.

The scent of expensive cologne around Katsuki's neck filled Izuku's nostrils while they maintain eye contact, "It's not mine." Katsuki answered, his expression being so blank.

Izuku looked down, gaining a better look at Katsuki's gun work before placing his attention elsewhere when he realized Katsuki was completely neutral; like calmer than some who'd just shot possibly more than a single person.

He laid his head on the stain shirt, listening to the blond's heartbeat that remained just fine.

What else should Izuku have expected? With the way Katsuki was so feared by people and highly respected among others he probably knew how to kill before he even learned how to walk.

Could Izuku even judge though? He barely had any experience just random notes he took on vitals, and different weaponries, it's not like he actually held a gun and shot someone. Or at least that was the case up until a little more than 2 months ago.

"I killed the ones who planted the bombs," Katsuki muttered, nuzzling his face in Izuku's hair, "I want to know how you feel about something." His hands roaming along Izuku's body, the green-haired boy only asking what it could be.

That's when Katsuki leaned in close to Izuku's ear, while his grip became tight on Izuku's waist, "How would you feel if I told you that I don't feel a single emotion other than pure joy when I turned their cell into a bloodbath?"

"How I felt nothing but pure excitement rush through my veins as I took mutiple shots to blast their heads clean off?"

Izuku paused. He didn't know what to feel at first. Katsuki talked about murdering people as if he to go have his leisure without Izuku. His looks were right there, plain at first glance but it was twisted once an investigation went underway.

Conclusion? Katsuki was seriously messed up.

Izuku tugged on Katsuki jacket, tossing it off to the side, "How would I feel about knowing you killed people who tried to kill me first?" Izuku whispered, his hand tugging at Katsuki's tie.

He leaned in close staring over at the streak of blood on Katsuki's cheek, his finger carefully hovering over it, "It's quite the shame I couldn't watch."his attention turned back; pressing his lips onto Katsuki's.

Beginning to unbutton Katsuki's top continuing his own monologue, "You ask that question as if I haven't killed people, and sure that might've been because I was scared and not exactly in control but now?"