Introduction

Athena:

I awoke to the sound on a mechanical door being opened and heavy footsteps coming into my cell. "Blake, Athena", a tall guard said while hovering next to my bed, "I'll need you to stand up with your hands held in front of you." Reluctantly, I did as he said, knowing that if I didn't I would be punished. Then I was aggressively shoved out into the hall, where I bumped into someone. "Hey watch where your-" the guy said then stopped in mid sentence, "Omigod... Athena!?!?"
"Bellamy!" I screamed and threw my arms around him.
" They told me they had floated you!" He said with clear relief in his voice.
Why would they do that, I thought. I pondered this a little while until I realized I was being shoved into a ship. I looked behind me and I saw Sargent Cazicoff, the one who locked me up, pushing roughly.
"Ah, I see the blake family is having a nice little reunion."
Bellamy wrapped an arm around me protectively and lead me in the opposite direction.
Then he sat me on one of the chairs in the ship and said, "Athena, do you know where we're going."
When shook me head, he smiled and exclaimed, "Earth!!"
"EARTH!!" I yelled, "NO, NO!! It's not safe we can't go!"
As if on cue, the ship launched of the Ark, plummeting straight down to Earth. All the passengers, including me, started shaking from either shaking form fear or excitement.
Then, Bellamy looked back at me, "It's a little late to get off now."

(If it's unclear they were in space until now, when they are being sent down to earth)

Cast:
Athena blake - Selena Gomez
Bellamy Blake - Bob Morley