Part 6 : Tournaments Pt. 2

*Wind blows in the blue*

SHIROI FROM THE HIDDEN LEAF VS INTO FROM THE HIDDEN RAIN!! (Shinobi Shouted)

"Are you not the Hyuga who has yet to obtain their Byakugan? What a pity," Inso taunted with a laugh.

"If you haven't even faced me in battle, you shouldn't be so certain of your victory," retorted Shiroi.

Inso implied, "I'm not intimidated by you since you haven't fully mastered your Byakugan yet."

"Alright, both of you, prepare yourselves," shouted the Shinobi.

"BEGIN!" (The Shinobi declared, signaling the start of the fight.)

"*Shiroi lifts his 2 fingers and signals a jutsu. Water-style Ocean Whirlpool!!! Shiroi shouts as his jutsu approaches Inso. Wind Style Pressure Wall!!! Inso uses her new wind-style jutsu that sends a strong wind of great magnitude. Pssh both their attacks collide as Inso takes the first step and attacks. Inso slides under Shiroi. Shiroi back flips and lands behind Inso. Inso Does another wind Style knocking Shiroi on his back. Inso throws her Shurikens at Shiroi. Shiroi dodges her Shurikens and sends shurikens back at her. Inso dodges and Approached Shiroi, Shiroi Kicks at Inso. Inso Grabs Shiroi's leg propelling herself to him and kicks back. Shiroi dodges her attack and spin-kicked at her. Inso ducks and punches and Does another wind-style jutsu. Shiroi blocked her punch and gets sent back from her jutsu. Shiroi flips and lands on his two feet. Come on you're too easy. Inso said. Shiroi activates his Byaku Sharingan and charges Inso. WHAT, WHITE SHARINGHANS??. Inso is confused as Shiroi jumps and does a water style that swept Inso off her feet. Inso falls on her back. Shiroi lands over her and pulls out a knife before Inso does. Inso looks up to Shiroi looking down on her. Shiroi gives a smile to Inso and Says: Well I win. Yeah, I can see that. Inso replies Nervously as Shiroi helps her up.

We Have a Winner!!!! (Shinobi Screamed)

*Everyone praised the winner*

Both Fighters get sent back to their lockers

Who the hell is he?" (Inso Said to herself)

"That's Shiroi?" (Yamoshi asks)

"Yeah, he's The mixture of Hyuga and Uchiha." (Kakashi emplied)

"Mmmm." ( Yamoshi mumble)

* In the boys' locker room*

"Hey, guys." (Shiroi said as he walks in)

"Good fight Chupapi." (Zumo replies)

"Yeah that was good, you were holding back at first but you made it look easy after." ( Kakudai responds)

"Yeah you simp. You should have to pull down your pants and smashed on the field." ( Uzu Replied)

"Ayo, das mad Uzu." (Jūden Replied)

"Lol, but guys I gotta say this we come a long way, from the first day at the Academy. Till now." ( Kurai emplied)

"Yeah, man I remember the first day of the Academy." ( Uzu replies)

"Shut up we came late that day." (Zumo replies)

"For reeeaaal? I dont remember that." (Uzu replies)

"But, yow on a real I think in a few years we are going to be strong together no matter what." ( Jūden Encouraged)

"Yeah, together." (Shiroi sighs as he says that)

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Kurai you're next. (Shinobi said)

"Alright wish me a good look." (Kurai said)

*In the Field*

Kurai Looks at his opponent, his opponent laughs in silence.

"You May Beginnn!!!!" (Shinobi Shouted)

As Kurai charges towards Kuran, Kunan unleashes a lava-style jutsu. However, Kurai quickly evades and employs a Shadow Clone jutsu. With impressive agility, Kurai flips backward and launches shurikens at Kunan, who retaliates with another lava-style jutsu, sending a barrage of lava spears towards Kurai. Undeterred, Kurai performs an Earth-style jutsu, effectively blocking all the incoming spears. Kurai then jumps up and throws two shurikens, causing them to collide with a resounding clang. With swift precision, Kurai sends a Kunai Knife hurtling down alongside the Shurikens, but Kunan is ready and blocks the attack with yet another lava-style jutsu. However, Kurai surprises Kunan by teleporting behind him and knocking him off his feet with a swift kick. As Kunan tries to counterattack with a punch, Kurai expertly catches it and holds a knife to Kunan's face.

"Kurai wins this match!!!!" (The Shinobi Shouted)

"Let's go!!!" ( The Boys Shouted)

"Yeahhhh!!!" (Kurai Shouted)

"Mmm, He's not bad for an Uzumaki." (Yamoshi responded)

"I'm coming back dad, I have to do something." ( Yamoshi emplied)

*Yamoshi goes out of the stadium*

I know you're coming here, and I know you are expecting me to be here Daonzo. But I'll wait for you to strike first, and will show you who is strong." ( Yamoshi said as he looks around the leaf in spot of Daonzo)