Part 8: After Math

*Note the Last Parts of the story will be fast and quick for the continuation of Chapter 2. So you will see hints and leaks for the last 2 episodes.*

MIXTURE CHIDORI!!! (Yamoshi Shouted)

Uzu ran up and powered up with almost all his chakra.

CHIDORI!!!( Uzu screamed)

UZU WAIT!!!! (Zumo screamed)

BOOM 💥

*After The Incident

"Ignoring the fact that if you had run, he would still be alive, Uzu." (Zumo replied aggressively)

"I didn't know, come on." (Uzu defended)

"Let's calm down, guys." (Naruto encouraged)

"Calm down?! We just lost Shiroi! Are you asking us to sit around and do nothing?" (Jūden responded aggressively before being interrupted)

"Relax, you're just making things worse." (Kurai interjected)

"Yes, Jūden, you need to calm down. I'm going to call Natsu about this and discuss it." (Kakashi suggested)

"No, I'll tell her." (Zumo offered)

"Are you sure?" (Kakashi asked curiously)

"Yeah, I've got this." (Zumo confirmed)

"Alright, let's get going, Kakudai." (Jūden said, changing the subject)

*To Natsu's Residents*

KNOCK KNOCK

*The Door Opens*

"Oh, Hi Zumo and the Others." (Natsu said)
"Hi Miss Natsu, may I have a word with you." (Zumo replied)
"Umm, sure what is it ."(Natsu answered back)
"Look, miss Natsu, I'm so sorry for what I did, I didn't mean to do so." (Uzu emplied as he begged)
Hmmm? (Natsu Curiously questioned)

*The Boys explained everything*

"But how could that be." (Natsu said as she cries)
"Look we are sorry, for what happened it wasn't our intention to make you feel upset." ( Kurai Replied)
"Is ok. You guys didn't intend to hurt him." ( Natsu said)
"We were hoping to do a Funeral around the woods."(Kakudai responds)
"Yeah, in a good place where we can all go and visit."( Uzu replies)
"Hmmm... ok" ( Natsu answered)

*The Boys get up to leave*

"Natsu exclaimed, "Itachi!" "Who?" questioned everyone in confusion. Zumo replied, "Hold on, who was Itachi's father?" "Itachi Uchiha," Natsu revealed. Everyone gasped, "What?!" "Yes, Itachi," Natsu confirmed. Zumo inquired, "Why are you telling us this?" "I want you all to be aware that his father's identity is unknown to you. You may also be curious about which Uchiha gave him his eyes," Natsu explained. "I see," said Zumo. "Make sure Sasuke receives this information. He needs to know," Natsu instructed. "Sure, I'll go to him right away," Zumo replied.

*Zumo looks for Sasuke in the night*

Knock knock

Zumo, with exhaustion in his voice, addressed Sasuke, "Sir, Sussy... kay."

Sasuke replied, "Yes, Zumo."

Zumo continued, "Shiroi.. is your," but was interrupted.

"I know," replied Sasuke.

Zumo asked, "Yeah, how?"

"Sasuke replied, "Itachi told me before he died."

Zumo then informed Sasuke, "Well, I came to tell you that. See you tomorrow," and walked away.

*Sasuke looks at Zumo and thinks about the event and what happened*