Authors Note

I would like first to say thank you to all of my supporters and who has been my inspiration to write this! Thank you guys I don't need to mention all your names because I know that you already know who you are:) Thank you!

Disclaimer :

The names, characters, place and events that has been used in this story are all fictional so, don't take it all seriously.

If any resemblance of some other story or has a similarities in real life which is usually happens to a story are all purely coincidental and not on purposed to copy those.

Characters that are used in this story wasn't has affiliation with they real identities and its not on purposed to ruined their names because it was all fictional after all.

Ps:there will be also an expletives words and profanity that has been used in this story. There are also some scenes that are not suitable at your age most specially if you are under the age of 18, if you are sensitive better not read it or you can just skip those. Read at your own Risk as what author do always say.

I already published it before on one of my account here on wattpad but, my account there isn't working well. I don't know what happened so, I just decided to reposted it here in case you don't know:)

Enjoy reading!❤️

Special thanks:

Sinag ng araw☀️
Reyna ng Palasyo👑
Magandang M🌹

-salamat sa isang buwan na palugit niyo na umabot ng limang buwan:)

Date started:May 1, 2021
Date finished:???