Chapter 14

Aga/POV

I am standing right in front of Lea's cottage. Gabi na kami ng maka-uwi, kaya hindi na kami naka deretso sa Forest Island. I'm contemplating whether if I should knock or not. Halos tanghali na, ngunit hindi pa siya gising or she is already awake but she just don't want to get out from her cottage. I honestly feel nervous dahil baka galit siya sa akin. I kiss her again last night, and I want her to see today not to say sorry, but to let her realize that I didn't regret it. I love what I did and I mean to kiss her.

"Miss Suplada?" I casually uttered, but no one responded.

"Miss Manager! Umaga na!" Masiglang pangungulit ko. I don't know why but one thing for sure, I'm always lively when it comes to her. There's like a candle inside my heart that instantly lit whenever she's around.

"Siguro...Ginagantihan mo ako kasi matagal bago mo ako nagising noong araw na may meeting tayo?" Pang bibiro ko. I put my hand on my jeans pocket as I creased my forehead.

Bakit hindi niya ako sinasagot? Galit ba siya sa akin? I let out a loud sigh and twisted the door knob. Ngunit imbes na matuwa ako dahil nabuksan ko iyong pintuan niya, mas lalo pa akong nainis. Why is she not locking her door? Paano na lang kung pinasok siya ng kung sino diyan?

I entered inside her cottage with my crumpled face. Madali ko naman siyang nakita. She is lying on her bed and still sleeping.

I simply bit cheeks when some flash memories appeared in the back of my mind.

"Ngayon, Mahal na Reyna sabihin mo sa akin ang tulog mantika?" I was about to removed her comforter but I was beyond horrified upon seeing her. Halos mag salubong na iyong kilay ko ng makita ko siyang nangingig sa lamig.

"L-Lea!" I called her name, at Dali daling hinawakan iyong pisngi niya para sana gisingin.

"Damn!" I cursed and reach her forehead. Ang init niya! Sobrang init niya!

"Shit! Lea! Ang init mo!" I said, almost panicking.

"Hmm..." She moaned as she tightly held her comforter. She feels so cold.

"Lea! Nilalagnat ka!" I worriedly said, at mas lalo pa akong kinabahan when I saw her pale face and quivering lips.

I stood up, and open her closet to find a clean towel. Good thing that she has a neat closet. All her clothes are perfectly align, including her towel na naka separate sa damitan niya.

I get the white towel, and put it in a small basin that has warmth water. Lumapit ako sa kanya, at inangat konti iyong kumot bago nilagay iyong basang towel sa ulo niyo.

Her eyes are still close, but you can still notice that she is suffering from headache. Bahagyang naka-kunot iyong noo niya at parang pinipigilan huwag maramdaman iyong sakit ng ulo. I smoothly caress her hair, silently assuring her she will gonna be fine. How I hope so.

My eyes slowly emit sparks when her face soften, although she has still a fever. Bakit biglang gumaan iyong mukha niya sa marahan kong pag haplos? And why I'm feeling elated that I can calm her down Napabuntong hininga ako at napa-pikit ng mariin. She's badly hitting my heart and that is not a good sign.

I left her for a mean time because I have to buy her medicine and food to eat para mag kalaman iyong tiyan niya. Meyo natagalan nga lang akong nakabili dahil dahil maraming pila sa grocery stores. Dumaan na din ako sa restaurant, para mag paluto ng lugaw.