Prologue

When the world's government powers decided that the superhumans were too much of a threat to coexist, a decree was passed and people started to be executed by the thousands daily. After the first few days, the uprising began, and all hell broke loose. While the common folk outnumbered the superhumans 7 to 1, their powers gave them quite an advantage as they fought for their right to live. In the first few months, it looked as though the superhumans were going to win with many having a history in combat due to previous services from their country's military recruiting them in hopes of a stronger armed force.  But as more and more lost their lives and the population dwindled, humans came out on top.

After the war, an estimated 3 billion people lost their lives, and with it came the fall of economies around the world as many jobs had become unoccupied and trades for goods and services weren't met. Some countries became one with surrounding countries to try and restore power while others crumbled from rising invaders.  The world all but shut down with communities retreating into themselves to heal their wounds. Neighbors and friends became strangers to each other as crime rates skyrocketed. Currencies lost value and most went back to trading and using gold. And the remaining superhumans went into hiding ceasing the use of their powers to protect themselves.

Fear of another persons power had almost caused this world to crumble and what emerged from the other side was not pretty