Naruto's Training and the Uchiha massacre

Naruto was 2 years old when he begun his training, He begun with running laps around the compound within the confines of the Senju compound and then later in the whole village once the whole village was safe enough to train around 

Thanks to the newly arrived Yamamoto clan konohas depleted forces was suddenly back to full strength. 

the village is now enjoying another peak similar to that of when the yondaime came to power.

Unfortunately there is something boiling inside Konoha a power struggle between the newly installed Yamamoto Clan and the Prideful Uchiha Clan (more to this later)

We now have Naruto enjoying his runs with a Konoha Chunin named Maito Gai surprising Gai as Naruto is surprisingly faster than him.

Naruto kun! Your Flames of youth trully shines bright!!!

Thank you Gai sensei. With a smile

Naruto sama it is time to get back for your studies.

Hai Renji san. thank you for training with me Gai sensei see you later.

they shunpo'd away.

Because of his nutrition Naruto is taller than all his age also he's chakra reserves is also big because of the fox inside of him as well as his reiatsu is in the same level as his Yama-ji 

Now Naruto is studying in the senju compound and practicing all the techniques his Yama-ji taught him, he is a prodigy just like his Father was though he can't do sparring just yet.

He also mastered all Kido techniques as well.

A year later after mastering all kido techniques he switch Ninjutsu and was being trained by Jiraiya and the sandaime himself during his freetime also they teach him the kage bunshin no jutsu his most favorite of all justsu because of the memory transfer of this jutsu. He is abusing it to the level of a mad man he even used the solid version of henge no jutsu. and his kawarimi is battle ready. By the time he turned four years old. naruto is performing chakra control exercise as well as nature transformation.

His affinities shock both the Hokage and Jiraiya when they test his affinity via chakra paper, as it turned out Naruto has 4 elemental affinities he has wind, fire, earth and water.

What doesn't make sense to them is that despite the large chakra reserves he has, Naruto has no problem with his control, his control apparently is on par with Senju Tsunade. Naruto's cousin.

Also on his training list is kenjutsu and his zampakuto training he also learned the names of his zampakuto at the age of four.

The zampakuto spirits were impress at the maturity of the boy who is too matured for his age but also keeps the child in him.

Naruto also enjoys time with his friends he made friends with the Nara heir, Akimichi heir, Aburame heir and Inuzuka heir also he made friends from the Hyuga branch house Hyuga Neiji, the weapon shop owners daughter Higurashi Tenten, Rock Lee, and the Kurama clan Heiress.

Naruto was welcomed to every store but his most favorite is ramen from Ichiraku ramen, he always eats there when he is out of the compound usually with his Yama-ji or the Hokage himself.

At age five naruto has his zampkuto's shikai form mastered as well as ninjutsu and his genjutsu as well as his shurikenjutsu he can do it like Itachi has he is also a perfectionist and also at this age he started manifesting Mokuton and Hyoton Kekkei Genkai as well as the Kekkei tota of the Sandaime Tsuchikage Jinton.

It shock the Hokage that Naruto is now training with his Mokuton Hyoton and Jinton with his clones he had experimented with his jinton and created a new jutsu with it. the jutsu itself turns naruto into a charge particle canon and the damage is catastropic it rivals a Bijuudama in damage and he can do it all seal less as he have mastered chakra memory.