Genin exams and D-rank

The Konoha shinobi Academy

It was now time for the genin exams the exam itself are easy, all you have to do is pass a written exam then throw shuriken and kunai on a target then a taijutsu test in which you have to last for 3mins or beat the instructor then a ninjutsu test where you must perform kawarimi, henge and a bunshin no jutsu perfectly.

Izumi and Shisui who decided to be an academy instructor first before rejoining anbu were proud of their students they all work hard for this.

As the two instructors arrived in the classroom all the soon to be shinobi and kunoichi were concentrating and are taking the exams seriously including Naruto and Isane.

The papers were given out to each student of the graduating batch.

Let the exams begin. Commanded Izumi

The written exams Naruto and Isane finished their exams quickly and they are done with the written exam portion and are currently waiting silently as the other students answer their papers not minding that two of them are done.

When the written portion was done the whole class step outside for the shurikenjutsu portion Naruto and Isane hit perfectly hitting all their targets in the bullseye. The rest of the class hit their targets too with the lowest being 8 out of 10.

After the shurikenjutsu portion was done the next is the taijutsu which is one of Naruto's favorite besides kenjutsu and ninjutsu. Isane used her height and reach advantage to overcome her opponent not to mention that she mastered Senju Tsunade's monstrous strength while Naruto also mastered the monster strength he doesn't hold a candle to what Isane can do.

So the taijutsu portion went well for the whole class to say the least. All of them are fighters.

It is now time for the last part of the exam the ninjutsu portion this is easy for everyone in the class first stop the kawarimi no jutsu but unlike in the lower batches where they perform a classroom version of the kawarimi no jutsu in Izumi's class you must do a battle ready kawarimi which involves Shisui throwing a kunai on you and you must replace yourself with a log. All of the students in the class have mastered the kawarimi that they can perform it seal less reaction time is key to perform a battle ready kawarimi no jutsu. And the class did so well. Then after kawarimi is the henge no jutsu an illusionary jutsu a ninja use go in without any knowledge how to dispell it be fooled by the said ninja. But there are solid henge's like Naruto's henge no jutsu it is a solid henge meaning no one can dispell it means that he can be a great spy someday. The class performed it magnificently. Then it was time for the last portion of the ninjutsu part and the last portion of the genin exams, the bunshin now there are specific rules that are set for this portion except that you can perform any kind of bunshin and on Naruto's case the Kage bunshin no jutsu. And they all pass it with flying colors.

Congratulations you are now genin of Konohagakure choose your hitae-ate and you may go. Said Izumi with a smile

Oh and before you leave the team placements will happened in a week and we are so proud of you all. Shisui said it with a smile.

Naruto pick a hitae-ate with a black cloth on it, while isane pick a white cloth on it.

Then they celebrate with the class before going home.

That night with Izumi, Shisui and the hokage.

They were discussing about the team placements.

The shocking news that they heard is that the two, the rookie of the year and kunoichi of the year won't be place on a team but rather be taken as apprentices by two very powerful ninjas.