+Broken Little Angel+

+Warning this story contain's Sex, Drug's and alcohol so if you are young ask permission first (<Lame i no :P) but it does have a story line it is not just about SEX :P xox

 Five months ago I Olive Ivy Hartley, was a sweet, innocent and what my mother would say angel, the type of child a parent would be proud of, now I am far from that I am lost....No I am a broken little angel...

My story dosen't start five months ago it started fourteen and a half years ago, when my parent's Jenna and Micheal had me they were both 15 and in love, my mum said that having me was the best day of her life and my little brother M.J (Micheal Junior) as well, She never regretted having me so young, even though her parents kicked her out and sent her to live with her mothers rich parents when they found out and my dad stuck by her side when most teenaged boys run away. I used to look at my parents and see love in there eyes now I see the hate when mum looks at him.

so it brings me back to why we moved to this place to begin with. My da cheated on my mum, him being an investment banker always had him travelling I guess they lost 'the spark' I don't know but when mum found out she filed for divorce and moved from our sunny beach town Santa barbara California to a hour and a half to Huntington California. I know what my dad did was wrong but part of me blamed my mum for breaking the family up. I was leaving my friends, the beach and my dad behind in Santa Barbara and i wasn't happy about it.

+this wasn't the first chapter i will up laod it now this was a get to know part

XOX LAUREN