+Chapter 6+

LAUREN KATE WATTERS 2011 (C)

+Liv's P.O.V

"Hi mum" I greeted her at school the next day "Hi sweetheart" it was lunch time, Mum and I had too speak with Mr. summers. Mum wore a tight black high waisted skirt and a white blouse tucked into it, her hair hung soft and beautiful and she laughed as a few boy's whistled her as we walked to my history class.

"Knock-knock" i said at my class room door, Mr. Summers was sitting at his desk reading "Come in" he stood up and walked towards us "You must be Mrs. Hartley" he extended his hand "Ms Price I'm divorced" mum said shaking his hand 'I'm divorced' really hurt hearing it from mum, "Mr. Summers...Eric Summers" he replied "Have a seat" he gestured to the two seats that were infront of his desk "Ms Price thank you for coming on short notice" Mr Summers said "No problem, and call me Jenna" mum smiled a little too friendly buy the way they were staring at each other I felt uncomfortable "So what did you want to speak about" I interrupted "Oh yes, I wanted to talk about Liv's class work" he said. After we talked for about 10 minutes about my trying harder in class Mr. Summers excused me so I went to lunch.

+Jenna's P.O.V

He was handsome and very charming, and wore no wedding ring why was I even checking I was here to talk about my daughter not flirt with her incrediblely good looking and possible single teacher. "Your daughter is a good student, she just needes to focus more on her work" He smiled "Thank you Eric, to be honest I think her lack of focus is to do with my resent divorce, she didn't want to move here and I think she blames me, I'm sure when she settles down she will focus more....it's hard" I half smiled

"I understand my parent's divorced young I think that's why I'm still single" he laughed I smiled like a little school girl but stoped, "What?" he asked "Well I find it hard your single" I said immediately regretting it "Well I find hard that your divorced, poor guy must be regretting it" he smiled "He has his mistress to amuse him" I said "Oh....I'm sorry I didn't mean to pry" he said "No it's fine, well I better get back to work I'm on my lunch break" I said getting up so did Eric  he walkede me to the door "Sorry if I'm being forward.....but would you like to go for coffee?" he asked I was shocked I hadn't been on a date with any other man except Michael "Um...sure" I smiled. We exchanged and i felt like a teenager again until I realised he's Liv's teacher! Walking back down to the gate I seen Liv with her new friend's sitting on the hill laughing there we girl's and.....Boy's with her! "Liv" I waved

+Liv's P.O.V

"Liv" mumcalled out with a huge smiled on her face I smiled and waved then she walked off "That's your mum?" Benji asked "Yeah" I smiled "Fuck she's hot" He laughed the boy's began to chat "M.I.L.F, M.I.L.F!" "Hey that's my mum" I yelled "She is so pretty and young she look's more like your sister" Jade smiled.

That afternoon when I got home I decided to skip the skate park to study, even though I would rather be hanging out with my new popular friends and skate but I didn't want to push it with mum. So I studyed hard until I heared mum come home, I walked into the kitchen mum was on her iphone "...Ok I'll see you tomorrow morning, by Eric" she gushed, What the fuck! who is Eric and why is she seeing him in the morning? "Who's Eric?" I asked "Oh...Liv you scared me" she laughed "Who's Eric?" I asked again "oh....um Eric Summers" she said "Why are you seeing my teacher tomorrow?" I asked "Were going to have coffee" she smiled "What so your just going to give up on your family like that, what about dad?" I yelled "Olive Ivy, don't you dare speak to me like that" she raised her voice "This is fucked up" I yelled as I ran to my room and locked the door, "Olive get back here" mum yelled but I was too angry.

Why my teacher, why did she give up, this is her fault she should have tried with my dad it's not fair, I need to talk to some one.

"Jade, I need to talk can you come over?"

"Yeah are you ok?" she asked

"No not really, can you come to my window" I asked

 "Yeah i'll see you soon" she said hanging up

While I waited for jade, I had a shower and dressed in my pink oneies and lied down on my bed. A short time after I heard a soft tap on the window, I opened it quietly and Jade climbed in "Hey what happened.....Cute P.j's" she laughed "Oh...these old thing's" i lied they were my favourite, "So what happened?" she asked sitting next to me on my bed "Well you know today mum and I had a meeting with Mr. Summers" I asked "Yeah" she nodded "Well apparently he asked her out to have coffee" I said "Really" "Yeah I'm so pissed, she is just giving up on the family she didn't even try" I mumbled feeling a few tears fall on my cheeks "What happened?" Jade asked "My dad cheated on her, but she just gave up" I cried "That suck's my dad left mum and I when I was 5" she comforted "That suck's" I said wipping away my tears "It's not that bad Mr. S is one of Huntington's most eligible bachelors" Jade smiled "Yeah he's cute it just sucks I kind of thought after a few weeks mum would give up and go back" I admitted "Don't you like it here?" Jade asked "No I do, it has just made me confused" "Why" she asked "So you know that Caleb kissed me" I said Jade nodded "Koby kissed me too" I gushed "What!" she exclaimed "Shh my mum will hear" I said "When?" "Yesterday after school when he walked me home" I smiled "What's so bad about 2 hot boy's liking you?" Jade questioned "Nothing it's just.....I'm confused I think I need to get lost for awhile" I said "I can help with that" Jade smiled very seductively "How?" "Well between Koby or Caleb you have to choose but the whole 'getting lost' I can...How do you feel about becoming a dolly?" she smiled I was speechless could I be one of them? Could I be care free, seductive and naughty? "Yes I would love too" I answered her and my thoughts at the same time.

"Ok well tomorrow us girl's are going shopping" Jade smiled "Cool we can get ready here after school" I said "No silly we aren't going to school" she laughed "Oh" I said I didn't want to get in trouble but they were my friend's they had my back right? "You are up for it?" "Yeah totally, why do we need to go shopping any way?" "Well to get you a new look you're a dolly now after all" she smiled "Ok we can meet here after mum leaves for her 'date' ok" I said still upset "Sure" she said climbing out the window "Thing's are going to be diffrent from now on" she added than ran off. 

'Change is happing in your life go with the flow' I thought back to the fortune cookie.

+Hope you liked it!! vote and comment please become a fan!

Next chapter Liv get's her makeover.......

I'm babysitting my nephew Maseon better go see if he's awake from his nap yet :)

take care xox Lauren :)