Chapter 4

My dad pushed the key into the whole in the door knob.

"May I prescent to you..." he said as he pushed the door open.

"The new (L/N) house!!!" he shouted as our new house was revealed. I walked in and took a good look around. It was pretty nice if I had to say myself.

"What do you think (Y/N)?" asked my mom. I turned to the door frame where they were still standing. They both had bright smiles on their faces.

"I think... well.... It's really nice!" I said nodding and smiling. My mom clapped her hands really fast.

"Aww! I'm so glad you like it sweetheart!!!" She said exitedly.

"Wait until you see your new room!" said dad walking in. Mom followed. They took a turn down to a hallway. I followed them. My dad stopped and opened a door to reveal a turqoise room with hot pink curtains. It had a twin bed with blue pillows and sheets. There was a dresser with a mirror on one end of the room and a small desk with a huge radio on the other. There was a pink rug that took up the space in the middle. And when I walked in there was a table with a flat screem tv. And above was a crystal chandiler. I walked in doing nothing but staring in complete amazement. I have never had a room so nice before! This was amazing!

"Wow Thank you mom and dad!" I said hugging them.

"I know its amazing!!! We are so glad you like it!" Maybe this house wouldn't be so bad after all.

Probably 30 minutes later when I was unpacking all of my stuff and my mom called me to the living room. My parents had already moved all of the furniture into the living room because my mom was sitting on the couch with another woman.

"(Y/N)! Come say hi to our next door nieghbor! This is Mrs. Howell." I smiled and waved.

"Hello there (Y/n)! It's so nice to meet you and your family! Said Mrs. Howell.

"Come sit honey!" Said my mom. I took a seat next to my mom.

"Mrs. Howell has a son your age did you know that?" Said mom. I shook my head.

"Oh he is very nice he couldn't make it since he is with his friend but you might see him at school tomorrow."

Wait... school? Boy who lives next door goes to my school? Wait a minute... I MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE A SHOT OF A NEW FRIEND!!! THIS IS GREAT!!!