ғᴏᴜʀ

While focusing on what's been noticed, you couldn't even say a word. just be seated at your chair, looking at them. you questioned yourself why is Taehyun with Soobin?

The rest of the boys looked so questionable when they also noticed it. Beomgyu turned to Yeonjun taking the consideration that he observed . " Who's the dude that Taehyun's with?" Yeonjun turn back at him, " I-I... don't know".

HueningKai begins to question something " Could it be Soobin?" Your eyes opened wide when Kai said his name. "Uh... Soobin? Are you loosing your mind or something?" You responded with yourself trembling a little.

"Soobin? That man was with us until the end of 8th grade... I think." Beomgyu added. Yeonjun enters in, "Woah... Soobin was an amazing friend, I could still remember how we all six of us became friends ." Yeonjun adds in with a smile. "  *giggles* when all of us will go to the playground near Y/n's neighborhood." Beomgyu adds in. "Oh god!, I remember that was the place where we talked and planned a lot of crazy things *laughs* ". HueningKai says. You start start laughing with them also.
You begin to think about the great vivid memories when Soobin was around back then, how joyful it was as kids.

" Do you ever think about him Y/n?"
Yeojun questions you.
You were discern to his question, " Oh.. Me? Well... Um.." you kept thinking.

The guys were all focused on you when Yeonjun asked that question, "I... W-Well..." you couldn't answer Yeonjun's question, it was like you didn't want anything to do with him. "Did y'all forget? Soobin and Y/n weren't in a good relationship back then" Beomgyu mentioned.

"Shut up Beomgyu! Let Y/n talk" HueningKai said. Beomgyu had a point on what you and soobin came off between you two, you remembered the relationship you had with Soobin back before he moved, that made you concerned. "I-I'm not sure" you answered.
"Look I know me and Soobin were mad at each other back then but..."

"Hey guy's!" Taehyun comes in. The person who's following him is... Soobin. It was uneasy for you to stay still on him in front of you, but you also have that desire to look at him at his eyes.  your heart melted and you were soo attached to his eyes. You couldn't overlook them.

You were instantly so devoted to him. "Umm... Y/n? What's Y/n even doing?" Beomgyu quickly waves his left hand in front of you. "Huh... W-What h-happened?" You blink with realization in your eyes. HueningKai starts interrupting you."Don't even try to ask, let me ask what you were doin..." yeonjun covers Huenings mouth with his hand. "Anyways... Have a seat!" Demanding Kai to be carefully watch on what he's saying.

Soobin and Taehyun start getting to sit on a chair they find to be close to. Soobin couldn't get off on why y/n was looking at him that way.

"Hey guy's! Hope y'all remember me." Soobin greeted. "Of course we do, why would we not recognize you?" Beomgyu added. "It has been a long time, tell us how's life going!" Yeonjun brought out. Soobin had that feeling to tell them the  reason on why he moved back, but what he really wanted to tell is how he's proud to be back to see them.

"H-Hey Soobin." you greeted to him," Oh... hi Y/n" Soobin responded. Still having the tricky eye contact between each other since before, but he at least responded to you.

Taehyun was so enlivened to see the guys reaction when Soobin came in, he even has a smile on his face. However, he probably knew how you would proceed yourself on Soobin. He knows both of y'all's relationship in the past, how both of you couldn't handle Soobin leaving you and the other guys. He's also your friend and knows who you are since elementary school, knowing the pain that you had back then. but lately, he's been asking himself what he should see and do with y'all two's relationship.

"Hey Y/n... are you happy to see Soobin?" Taehyun asked. You wanted to stay silent, but it was more sensible for you to respond to his question.
"Uh yeah... it's surprising for me to see you today."

The awkward moment you're having with Soobin is also passing through to Taehyun.