Live a Little

Honestly, we both know how miserable you are in that marriage. Live a little. A mean apart from me, who will know that you are doing him? I definitely won't say a word. Forgive me but I don't like that husband of yours. He takes you for granted and he is an asshole.

I don't know, I just don't want the trouble. Yeah well trouble found you my dear, you didn't go looking for it. It must be a reason why it found you. So you have a picture of him? She showed him the picture on the beach. Holy shit, that right there is beautiful.are you sure you can manage. She laughed, I don't know. I am scared as hell

Can I ask you something? Yes sure. When last have you gotten some good fuck? Does that husband of yours even fuck you? Three months. Three months what? She looked at him and then she dropped her eyes. What you mean, he hasn't touched you in three months.

Girl please, that man is cheating, all the more reason to give some to hottie here. Why should he have all the fun. Shit three months, why didn't you tell me. I would fuck you. Something I want to do for ages.
What? Your kidding right. Actually, no, you have no idea how beautiful and sexy you are? It's a shame, that asshole husband has stole everything from you. Stop letting him do that. He is the one with the problem. Now I want you to take up that phone and call that man and let him know you want to see him. Otherwise, I will put you over that desk myself and I am serious so don't temp me.