Chapter 10- Dance Music?

I was standing by a pole waiting for the bus. I'd look around and would yawn. Jeez, how long does it take for a bus to come. This is my first time riding the bus here in Japan. I didn't feel like walking today.

After about two hours

Okay, I don't think I'm ever riding the bus again. The bus finally pulled up as I let out a frustrated sigh. Finally... The bus stopped and opened its door. I'd walk to the door and would step up the stairs. I'd yawn and walked towards the back.

"Hooder?" I heard a familiar voice say as I looked around.

"Kikku?" I said sitting beside him.

"Hey Hooder!" He said smiling. The bus started driving off.

"I didn't know you rode this bus."

"Yeah, it's my first time. But I'll probably never ride it again."

"Whys that?"

"It took two hours to get here."

"That's probably because you came out and waited too early."

I thought about it. "Yeah, that makes sense, guess I'll try to come out later."

He smiled and I looked forward.

"Oh did you get a email from the principal."

He asked as I looked over. I'd shake my head.

"I don't think so."

"Well, everyone in the music production club got it, it was something about a dance or something."

Hm, I'd lean back.

"Nope, doesn't sound familiar. But we should still head to the office."

I said yawning. He then looked at me funny.

"What? Is my hair messy?"

I asked rubbing it. He blushed a bit.

"A-Are those hickeys...?"

He asked as I blinked and blushed. Oh shit, I forgot about that... I was about to answer until the bus stopped showing we were at our school. Me and Kikku stood and walked to the front. We stepped off the bus looking up at the school.

"Kikku, get the other members, we'll meet at the club room."

I said as he noded pulling out his phone. I headed to the entrance and opened the door heading straight to the club room.

Once I reached the club room and unlocked the door and walked in. I'd head to my desk and sat down rolling around in it. I'd yawn and watched as our vice president stepped in.

"Yo." I greeted as he wave.

"Hey." Kuro said walking to one of the empty seats.

Soon everyone walked in. I stood up and walked in front of everyone.

"Alright, it seems like we all got a email from our principal, I have no idea what it's about."

I'd explain pacing. Haihatto raised his hand as I looked over at him.