Chapter 12- Aftermath

Here's song of the chapter!
(If you like drake, this is probably a song you'd like)

A few days later...

I laid in my bed, staring up at the ceiling. I'd sigh, jeez this is boring. Not really saying I like school or anything, but it beats just sitting in my room doing absolutely nothing...

I sat up and looked towards the window in my room. Hm... I got to my feet and walked over towards it. My mom was out of the house for the day, which left me to myself. Now, I could definitely try and get into my little home studio. But, I don't have the key.. Not to mention, I'm not a Goody Two Shoes, but it feels wrong to defy my mother. Even more so when I know that I deserve this punishment...

I turned my back to the window and leaned against it. What was I thinking...? I mean, yeah he pushed Warui to the ground, but... It's better he did that than actually putting his hands on her. I let my anger get the best of me... Man... Now I can't even go to the dance next week. They're even making people have tickets, so I definitely can't get in.

I was about to walk back to my bed until I heard a pebble hit my window. I jumped a bit, as it surprised me. I looked back and out the window. Then, I saw a group of people waving at me. My eyes widened, it's the music club! My vice president, Kuro pointed towards the door as I looked over for a second then back at him. I gave a thumbs up and began heading towards the door. I wonder what they're doing here. I don't think I invited them over. I shrugged as I soon reached the door.

I grabbed the knob and pulled it open. And there they stood, with Kuro in the group. "Yo Hooder!" He said as I smiled. "Hey guys. What are you doing it?" I asked taking a step to the side, inviting them in. They walked in.

Sunea started, "We wanted to check up on you. We haven't heard from you in days." I sighed and rubbed my hair. "Yeah, my mom took my phone." I said, looking down in disappointment. "Oh damm, that sucks. But, we also came to maybe cheer up your day if we can." Kuro said, as I smiled.

I walked in front of the group leading them to my room. "Y'all better be lucky my mom isn't home." I said as we laughed. Once we reached my room, I closed the door and fell onto my bed.

"If you don't mind. We kinda want to know more about the fight between you and Ijime-kko." I leaned back on my arms, "Don't worry, I don't mind."

Kuro started, "Well, firstly... WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!?" He shouted which caused my ears to ring and I closed them. "Ow... You didn't have to yell.. But to answer your question... He hurt Warui, well pushed Warui onto the ground. I wasn't going to fight him back. But, when he did that it just made me snap." I said sticking my pinky into my ear. Kuro frowned a bit folding his arms. "I mean, I understand that. But you shouldn't have acted upon that."

"I agree."

Then, Kikku spoke up. "Alright. This should be an obvious answer, but did Ijime-kko start it?" I nodded. "Yeah. I was walking to class and he just came up and pushed me to the ground." Kikku nodded and stepped back.

Haihatto began speaking, "Well, to be frank. Most of us had the question that Kuro asked. Heh..." He said, pushing up his glasses. I smiled and looked down.

"Off topic, but.. Since I'm suspended, does this mean I can't give you guys the beats for the dance?" I asked as the group looked at each other. "Well, the principal didn't say you couldn't." Sunea said as I smiled. "Well, it's a good thing I got the beats I made on my phone. Since, i'm kinda banned making beats.. But... I don't have my phone, so I guess it cancels out..."

I said, rubbing my head, my eyes equal signs... The group laughed, as Kuro placed a hand on my shoulder. "It's alright bro." I looked up, as I took a deep breath. "Alright, lets get off the topic of Hooders suspension. Let's play some games!" Bésu said as I nodded.

"I agree!"