Can't be separated

The beautiful night sky is so soothing to watch despite of the cold breeze of the wind that tickles their body yet it didn't bother them

After a long day to work it's their time to rest and have their personal thing to be done but instead of doing neither of the two Yin and War decided to watch the beautiful night sky while drinking some whiskey.

"Hey,slow down we have schedule for tomorrow"

It was another day,since their first series has ended most of their works are all about advertising so it's normal for them to have a lot of photoshoots.

Today's photoshoots takes all day,it's already almost sunset when the team decided to give them a break.

It's not a surprise to everyone when the two just sit at one corner and start talking to each other.

P'Aun decided to call Yin as he said earlier that he was a little hungry and as for War he said that he is still full.

"I'm not hungry anymore"

Seeing the couple sticking together like a magnet and a steel is normal thing in rookie thailand office.

The boys is currently gathered at the living room while playing some online game except to War who is busy on his iPad making some artworks.

War gave a death glare to boys when their voices starts to get louder as they talk about the game making them to lower their voice.

"Where are you going?"The little one asked when Yin suddenly stand up.

"I can't hear what they tal——.I'm just stretching"He just answered before sitting again besides his Nong.

"Maybe you could just do your works upstairs so that they won't disturb you"

The boys who is listening to the conversation couldn't do anything but to swallow their own saliva.

"Are you pushing me away?So you love them and your games more than me now?"

Yin just closed his eyes realizing he said something very very wrong. (I don't know why I'm laughing while writing this part LMAO)

"That's not what i me——"

They just finished shooting another interview and currently on their way home when War suddenly crave from some ice cream.

"Yin,can we buy some ice cream first?" He said interrupting their conversation.

"Sudden cravings?"The handsome man asked,which he just answered with a nod and continue to talk about their original topic.

It's just only the two of them in Yin's car,he came together with P'Aun and the others and since Yin was late for some reasons the younger one just decided to bring his car so he decided to come with Yin on their way home.

"Seriously twin pop?And you only bought one"

Another night in rookie thailand office the familiar noises coming from the voices of the kids,the sound of the guitar,the beautiful melody of the piano,the differents musics and the soothing voice of some singing a song started to fill the whole house once again.

It has become a daily routine for Yin to play online games before going to bed while listening to the beautiful melody of the piano War was playing.

"Done with the game?"The older person asked as he lay down beside him.

"Yes,Nong.So you're also done with your piano session.Now it's time to sleep,little one.It's bad for babies to stay up late"He just said before pulling the beautiful person into a hug.

As Yin said 'YinWar can't be separated' literally and figuratively.

________________________________

:I don't know if this make sense but i hope you guys enjoyed it.

By the way,i have a new one shot story entitled 'Lucid Dreams' you can find it on my profile.