The End

~fifteen years later~

"Dad...."

Jimin turned his head around to view two kids seated on the couch, before he grabbed the book from the shelf and raised a brow at him.

"Is that the reason why you've named me Jungkook?"

The boy in his teens asked as Jimin approached him with the book in his hand. He nodded with a smile before handing it to boy.

"Yes, Kook-ah. It's true that I named you after him and you know what? Now that I've started to notice, you're  growing up to look a lot like him too,"

Jimin giggled when he saw his son pout in response with his cheeks looking flushed as he hide his face with the huge book in his hand.

The same book which which Jungkook recommended him, the same book which was now Jimin's favourite as well.

"Nooo....why didn't you name me Jungkook, Daddy?!!"

The small five year-old girl screeched as she hopped up and down, on the couch gritting her teeth and furrowing her eyebrows at Jimin. Jimin laughed and grabbed the kid by her waist, pulling her into his lap now.

"Because you are a girl, baby-"

"Why did I have to be a girl?!!"  She crossed her arms at her chest and pulled her lips into a pout making Jimin  smile. He poled her chubby cheeks and tickled her, until she melted down at her father's touch and started giggling loudly.

"Does that mean, you're friend was a ghost, Daddy?" the small girl asked after a while.

"Not his friend you idiot, he was Dad's boyfriend,"

The older boy cut off his sister's words as his eyes were fixed on the book, flipping the pages unhurriedly. 

"No...." Jimin smiled. "He wasn't a ghost. He was an angel,"

The small girl widened her eyes and made and 'o' with her mouth seeming amused.

"An angel??!!" She squealed as she ran back and forth. "I wanna meet an angel too!! How was he Daddy? Was he pretty??"

Jimin bit the inside of his lips and squinted his eyes, pretending to think for a while.

"He was, he was very pretty. He flew to me with his bright shimmering, glowing wings, took me in his arms and flew me with him, high above the sky, leaving all my worries, my troubles,  my friends, my studies, my parents and everything down. It felt so good when I wathched from above, everything looking so tiny and small. It was so high that, I felt like I could touch the moon with my hand,"

The small girl listened to her Father's words, her eyes growing wide each time he spoke as she was getting fascinated.

"Wow......I'm gonna tell mommy that Daddy met an angel when he was a kid!!" She squealed before trotting out of the room, her tiny ponytail wiggling in the air as she did so.

"Dad..." Kook-ah called him as Jimin looked over at him.

"You still miss him, don't you?"