VII

~next morning~

Jimin looked himself in the mirror for the millionth time now, as he ran his fingers through his hair, checking for food in his teeth, rubbing his eyes, stretching his shirt for any wrinkles and smiling at his reflection, like an idiot.

His mom and dad were gaping at him from the living room, looking visibly worried for the boy who was laughing giggling to himself for some unknown reason.

"Son..."

His mom called as she approached him, making Jimin turn his head.

"I'm sorry for yesterday, I shouldn't have pressured you too much. I know I've said things I shouldn't have in anger, but you know I still love you with all my heart, right? Can you forgive your mom for once, this time?"

Jimin lips twitched and his eyes teared up as he nodded and sprung his arms to clench around her trunk. His mother smiled as she hugged him back, unawaringly joined by a third person in their hug. Jimin raised his head and smiled as he hid his face in both of his parents embrace, getting similar feeling of warmth and comfort that Junhkook gave him yesterday.

"You don't know, how worried we were for you yesterday, Jimin..." His dad spoke after pulling over from the hug.

"Your mom was so afraid, she was about to cry when you didn't return home until sunset and I had to comfort her by, you know-"

"Jaesung!!" His mom shouted immediately, slapping the older man's chest lightly and cutting off his phrases. Jimin raised a brow with a mischievous smirk when he saw his mom and Dad communicating with their eyes only.

"Go read your newspaper. I heard some news about a wife killing her husband because of how loosed lip he was and how he used to utter unnecessary quirks all the time-"

Jimin laughed when his Dad gulped at his wife's death glare almost, intending to pierce a hole in his face as he walked away after nodding in tiny.

"Okay...you two continue. I'm off-"

Jimin said putting on his shoes.

"Where to?" His Dad asked.

"To the bookstore. I-I have to go meet someone," Jimin mumbled as he proceeded to his other shoe.

"Hmm....did you hear that honey? Looks like our son is seeing someone. Guess  he's not our little Jiminie anymore,"

Jimin's Dad teased making Jimin gasp, practically blushing at the familiar nickname, that reminded him of the tall for the eyed kid.

"It's not like that," Jimin hid his face in his hands and ran out of the door as he could hear his parents cackle from behind.

He took short steps, tugging his hair behind his ear, smiling do himself thinking about the boy he was about to face with and pulling the straps of his bag nervously to the bookstore.

He finally reached the book store and entered inside, scanning around immediately to spot the tall brown-haired kid, that his eyes were dying to see a hold in them.

"Jimin...."

Suddenly a voice was heard making Jimin turn back to see the old lady smiling at him.