CRAZY COUSIN.

I think on media is a memes.Lol.BaekYeol~~.Btw,Enjoyy!

KHAY's POV.

I have my own POV or not before? Aahh! I don't care.What I care right now,Why I smiling all the time going home? I-Its look like a i..diot sometime.

I opened the door house.Okay,I forgot to say,We arrived already --".I saw Aizzle shouting 'Yes' Fadzie there just with her 'I can't believe this.' face.

"Guys,Whatsup?" I asked and jump to the couch while looking back at Aizzle who is jumping non-stop.This thing must have in Book Of Record.

"Y-Your crazy cousin is here!!" Fadzie grab the phone tightly till it show volume and the thing that you want to turn off or restart.You know that right?

"Crazy cousin?" I look down.Crazy cousin??,"And why Aizzle..Ouh.I got it.Oh no."

"What we gonna do??? Iffah will be here and all thing will be murder!!" Fadzie dramaticaly shout.

Yes,Iffah.My crazy cousin.She is in the same age like us.We called her crazy because she living with her parents so,She have her own housekeeper and if she be that crazy or dirty girl,All thing will dissapear when housekeeper there.She think that when she live with us,We must clean it up?? Pleasee.You got it right?

And why Aizzle jumping around? Because she also a belieber so she have friend to talk about Justin and blah blah blah in here.Sometime Aizzle was like her too.Like a crazy old women.Okay,Too rude xD.

AIRPORT.
NO ONE POV.

Aizzle still can't stop smiling.Fadzie busy with her phone.Khay there facepalmed herself all the times.

"Aishh! Why sh-- Opps sorry." Khay go back at her posittion,Just relax.

There is it.Iffah.

"Ohh! Hyeeee!!" Aizzle and Iffah hug each other.She from Malaysia so,she maybe feel tired right now.

"Hyeee!" She hug Fadzie and Fadzie just pat her back only.

"Hyee Kh--" Khay cut her with her hand showing stop."Why you come here?" She asked."Yahh! Can you be happy with it!" Iffah replied while pouting.

Fadzie's eyes widened when she look at Iffah's height.She is grow up noww.She thought.But still,Can't reach Fadzie's height *smirk*

While Khay and Iffah were fighting,Aizzle there got to sign on the papers that someone gave.

"Kamsahabnida!!" The girls said bowing to Aizzle."Aah :).Okay." She bow too.

AT HOUSE.

"There she go again." Khay said while sigh on what happen in the house.

Chips on the floor.Pillows on the table.Remote was missing.Water beside the sofa.Theres Aizzle and Iffah acting like a japanese women,chuckling while putting their palm to their mouth.

"Guys!! Please just don't mess this housee!!" Fadzie shout and they replied with a loud chuckle.

*knock knock* "Yes! Im coming!!" Then,Iffah open the door while the others just run to her.

"Delivery~" A guy said and showing a pizza's box.

"Who do this?" Aizzle asked seriously."Me." Iffah give her a smile and Aizzle Hi-5 her happily now?

Then,the third guy came.He took their money without permission.

"Yahh! Come back! Hey! Who are you heh?!?" The guy who gave the pizza take his cap down and he was..Chanyeol?

"What are you..Doing here?!" Khay look at his friend and he was..Baekhyun.

"Yah! Look! We won this!! Yesss." Chanyeol and Baekhyun clap their hands together.

"Won what?" Fadzie asked."Woo.What you guys doing here?" She added.

IN THE HOUSE.

"Ahh.So,You guys are betting with that Chen guy.Ermmm." Fadzie said while the guys just looking their house around.

"Ouh.Haha.Im sorry..our house look like..this." Khay rubbed her neck and little bit cleaning the floor.

"Gwenchana.We're okay-- Wait.I saw a girl before.She look like not your friend that always here." Baekhyun said.

"Aah.She was my cousin.Don't talk about her,she didn't know you guys.She not Kpoppers.All she know is Gangnam Style only." Khay whisper.

"Ahh.Btw,She beautiful though.Hehe." He laugh cheekily while Chanyeol just searching for something/one.

"What are you searching for?" Fadzie asked Chanyeol.

"Wheres my little girl?" You know who right?

"Don't you know she was at her dorm with Isya? And one more thing you calling her like that like she was your daughter you know?" Fadzie and Khay just bursted in laugh with Baekhyun.

"Shut up."

A/N:
SO,IFFAH IS OUR FRIEND FOR REAL AND SHE LOVES KPOP FOR REAL TOO XD.BUT,YEAHH..JUST WANNA A LITLLE BIT CONFUSE THERE.LOL.THANKS FOR READING,VOTING AND COMMENTS.SORRY FOR THE WRONG GRAMMARS AND TYPOS.

EL DORADO ;)

BYE.SARANGHAEE ✌

-SYAYEOL