TOGETHER AGAIN.

So, I will write like this from now on ↙

Chapter 28: TOGETHER AGAIN.

2 DAYS AFTER THE TRIP.

"Guyss!! Since we here, Let's go to my house!!" Aizzle yell at them.Fadzie,Lyana,Khay and Isya.

"By a cab? Oh please.I don't want this after that concert's day." Isya let out a sigh while saying that.

"Oh!! Come on guys.We go there by walking~" Aizzle act like she was walking happily.

Their eyes widened and thinking that maybe Aizzle's oh-so-called house is near from here.

"Okay.Whatever." They muttered and start walking.

15 MINUTES LATER.

"Tadaa! This is our house.Yeah, you know I was living with others models and that Justin guy.By the way, be happy with this house okay? I know this house is bigger than our apartment.Who cares though.Haha."

Everything that the girls hear was blah blah blah from Aizzle.

Then, Lyana broke the things..

"Just give me some water please!!" Some were agree, others just wait for Aizzle.You know that she was hyper.So, maybe she can't stop talking and don't mind the girls.

"Okay okay.Urgh." They on cloud nine when Aizzle said that eventhought she really annoyed with it.

When Aizzle try to opens the door, someone approach.

"What we got here girls."

FADZIE'S POV.

"What we got here girls." A bich girl said while bringing two other girls.

Oh please.How Aizzle can living with this girls? Like what the fck she being so over.I swag enough for this, so I just rush to their kitchen.

Finally, I got to drink something.My eyesbrow raised up when the girls look at me weirdly.Duh, If they not doing that, they still look weird.

"What?" I said while let out a breath because it a non-stop drinking.Lol.

"Why you drinking my WATER!!" One of the bich girl said.Aha! Her bottle? Really? Who cares!!

"Im sorry." I said sarcastically.

IN AIZZLE'S ROOM.

"How you can do like that?" Khay asked me.How? She still a human.Ohh.Maybe she is a alien from a planet.Good news.

"Nahh.Its nothing." I replied.We already sitting on Aizzle's bed and Lyana start to jumping on it.

"Let's talk about our apartment.What's up with it?" Aizzle questioned while open the curtain, looking at the beautiful night.Well, not really for me because of that bich -.-

NO ONE POV.

"Whats about it? It still the same." Isya shrugged and looking at the others.They agree.

"I hope we can spend time there.Yeah, because I miss that apartment and.."

"What?" We asked curiously.

"You guys." She mumbles and stare at them with a smile forming on her lips.They smile too.

"You're lucky though that we miss you too." Lyana said, still with the smile.

"Awww.Thanks guys.Thats why I love you guys soooo much!" They do a grouphug.

"We know already!!" The girls shout except Aizzle.They laughed.

"We hoping thats too.But, since you're the one who is really busy with that model thingy.Its okay." Isya said.

"And you two!!" Aizzle pointing at Isya and Lyana.

"Wae?" They asked.

"Why you guys being so stupid heh? You guys are popular, so, didn't have much times too right?" Aizzle said quickly.

"Ahh.Srsly, popular? Hehe." Lyana looks down.

"But, its okay too." Aizzle smile widely to make them happy on happy day.

"How about Justin?" Khay can't hold but asked her.

"What about him? You love him?" Aizzle annoyingly, answer."Im sorry?" Aizzle sigh and just nodded.

"Lets not be like this guys! Have fun!" Fadzie cheer them up but Isya broke the things..

"You think her room is a clubbing place?" But, they just laughing their ass off while there Isya, who wanna be serious, chuckled silently.

Don't know why, there a awkward moment in here.They were trying to avoid each other cause nothing to said about.

"Where toilet? I can't hold anymore." Khay said and again, they laugh.

"Guys! Im serious!" Aizzle feel pity, show her the toilet that is beside her makeup's table.

"Thanks." She mumble then ran up to the toilet, solve her problem.

"Oh my god.I really miss this moment guys." Lyana said while rub her fake tears because too much laughing.

"What moment?"

"We spend our time together."

They still can't believe that they have a day to meet each other back.How they miss to spend time together, can't explain with a sentences.They were so busy but still can't forget each other.This day is the day they waited for such a long time.To laugh and be happy from that busy times.They hope the times will froze there and they stuck together, forever.

A/N:

IDK WHY I MAKE THIS.BECAUSE THEY NEVER HAVE A MOMENTS TOGETHER.I LUV MY FRIENDS GUYS.EVERYONE LOVE THEIR FRIENDS.PABO ISYA XD.SO HOPE YOU GUYS DONT FEEL MAD BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE NOT IN THIS CHAPTER.YEAHH, YOU GUYS STILL MA FRIENDS LOL.THANKS FOR EVERYTHING :D

LOOK AT ME ;)

BYE.SARANGHAEE ✌

-SYAYEOL