getting railed by your co-star😏.

Hero's Pov.

Me and Jo are in a hot tub swimming around it's 1 am in the morning. And we just wanted to take a swim. Today when we shot the hot tube scene for after we fell I got horny for Jo like mad horny when I got back to my hotel room i had to relieve myself.
Damn i could imagine her lips on my cock all damn day. I wonder if she has had practice. I wonder if she says sucked dick before. God I wonder what her mouth could do.

"Hero?." I here Jo say.

"Yes." I ask her.

"I was just making sure you were okay you seemed a little spaced out just a minute ago." She tells me. God her bathing suit looks really hot it shows just the right amount of her ass cheeks i could take her from behind anyday.
and her big juicy breasts. God I really wanna bury my face in them. I bet they taste perfect and milky.

"Earth to hero." Jo swims over here and puts her hands in my face. I wanna grab her hands and put them up behind her head.

"Yeah sorry Jo." I say to her in a soft tone. "Your eyes seem dilated." She says with a big gulp. I lean closer to her and she does the same. I hold her face in my hands and I kiss her big juicy lips. She moans in the kiss and I deepen the kiss. We break after and I smirk at her.
We are still leaned in to one another.
"OooOH HERO." She moans.* My dick keeps growing hard i really need to be inside of her Juicy pussy. I Whisper in her ear. "I could make you feel so good Jo." I say and smirk. I hear a deep groan coming from her mouth.

I start kissing her neck i suck on her neck. And I earn i moan come from her lips. I trail my lips down to her chest. I look up and she nods in content.
I undo her top of her swim suit. And she takes a deep breath. I look at her perfect breasts. God they look like i imagined them to look. Jo's eyes look dilated.
And that's all i need. I take the tip of her nipple in my mouth. I flick her nipple with my tongue. She throws her head back and moans my name. And it feels so good to hear my name coming from her lips.
While I am licking her right breast my hand goes down to her pussy and I rub it gently. "Ooh hero." She moans.

I take her right breast put of my mouth. I take her bottoms off of her ass they are easy to slide down. Her thighs. I turn her around to where she is up against the side of the hot tub.

I slide down my swim suit shorts and I take her in from behind.

Me and her moan at the same time.

She leans her head on my chest. I go slow with my cock thrusts in and out of her.  Her moans keep on coming as i pleasure her. I bring my hands down to her pussy and insert both two fingers inside of her while I am fucking her from behind.

"Oh hero." She says and she rides my hand. "More hero faster harder." She begs  and I give her want see wants. I think thrust my cock faster and harder.
As she moans and yells my name. I pump my two fingers inside of her hitting her g-spots.

I kiss her neck make sure to leave marks on her milky skin. I continue pump and thrusting inside of her until she cums around my two fingers. I pull them out of her and lick all of her cum off of my two fingers. I continue thrusts my cock inside of her. I go deeper harder and faster. Until I cum inside of her.

I pull out of her and we catch our breath. I pull up my swim shorts  and I get out of the pool and lay down on the patio floor. Outside of the pool. I call her name because I can tell she wants some more.

She comes to me.

"I want you to ride daddy's face." I say to her. And she blushes. But she stands over my head and spreads her legs. I open my mouth wide for her.
She goes down on my head. Her pussy is in my mouth i lick her folds. She moans. "OH MY GOD HERO." She moans louder.

My tongue goes in and out of her. And she cums on my tongue. I lick her all up. As she moans my name.

She gets off my face and I take some time to breathe and then I lay her down. And-

TO BE CONTINUED!!.

MEHEHE!!!😏😈💀 I hope you guys like this little smut One-shot!! Here is my kinky and horny side!! I hoped you liked this one until next time love you babies see you next time!!.
-Love Ellie❤️.